Desire

"Welcome home Koko

"Welcome home Koko." Sanzu grins at Kokonoi's frightened expression as he jumps a little at Sanzu's presence. Sanzu stands from the couch and walks over to where Kokonoi stands. "The fuck are you doing in my home." Kokonoi slightly yells to which Sanzu puts a finger up to his lips shushing him.

"Let's calm down, sit down, and have a nice chat." The pink haired man smiles innocently at the lighter haired one who doesn't buy the innocent act. "Get the hell out Sanzu." He says firmly to which Sanzu rolls his eyes. "Stop being a little bitch Koko, what're you so scared of." He teases, malicious intent in his eyes.

Kokonoi gulps, sweat forming at his temple. "If you wanna have a chat then start talking." Kokonoi crosses his arms, Sanzu sighs. "So much extra work for me, but it'll be worth it in the end." Sanzu reaches and pulls something from his back pocket, Kokonoi's eyes following his hand. "What're you doing-" "Shhh let's make this quick mkay? I'd like to get back to Y/n as soon as possible." Sanzu moved fast, and suddenly Kokonoi was falling to the wood floor underneath where he just stood, a loud thump echoing throughout his penthouse.

When Kokonoi came to, he found himself strapped to a chair, once his eyes adjusted he noticed he was in an empty warehouse. "Ah hello again." He looked over to see Sanzu walking towards him, his hands in his pockets. "Ya like my new stun gun? I bought it just for the occasion." Sanzu pulls a hand out of his pocket, holding the object up for Kokonoi to see. "You piece of shit, just beat me up already, or kill me for all I care." Kokonoi hisses.

"Hmmm." Once Sanzu reaches Kokonoi, he stands directly in front of him looking down at him as Kokonoi looked up at him. "I think you should just shut up, I make the decisions right now kay?" He lands a blow to Kokonoi's cheek, blood already starting to appear from Kokonoi's nose. "You know I strictly remember in the beginning warning you.... I believe my exact words were:

'I have a feeling your trying to get involved with her for a certain reason, and that makes my blood boil, so for your sake, I better be wrong.'

looks like I was right though... sucks because I was really hoping to be wrong." He gives an even harder punch to Kokonoi's face. "I wanna make you suffer Koko." Sanzu's fist once again connects with Kokonoi's face. Kokonoi spits out the blood starting to fill his mouth as a tooth flys out as well.

After a few more punches, Kokonoi suddenly laughs. Sanzu furrows his eyebrows, "The fuck, are you really enjoying this?" he asks and Kokonoi shakes his head. "No no, this just seems so heroic of you, I bet Y/n didn't even ask you to do this, bet she told you not to kill me either, I know her." "Don't fucking say her name, you don't know anything about her." Sanzu clenches his jaw as Kokonoi laughs even more. "You probably feel just as heroic right now as you did when you saved her back then from those delinquents." Sanzu's eyes widen at Kokonoi's sentence.