Chapter 11: The first battle

Everyone was leaving the stadium Y/N was breathing heavily but then finally smiled.

Y/N: Man that was a close one.

Ochaco: Yeah tell me about it. But Tenya you were holding out on us I never knew you could do that.

Tenya: We'll I can assure you I wasn't trying to deceive you I just wanted to show I could match Izuku.

Ochaco: You two are always trying to one up each other.

Tenya: We'll Y/N was impressive especially how he caught up to me.

Y/N: Well I hade Dark Shadow help me with that.

Ochaco: Hey where is Izuku.

Y/N: Good Question. Where is he?

Time skip they were walking down to the stadium ready for there next challenge Y/N looked to where the girls are and his eyes widened seeing that they were wearing cheerleader costumes Y/N saw Minoro and Denki chuckling.

Y/N: Of course they were involved.
Then the announcer talks about the teams that made it in.

Y/N: Yes finally!

Izuku: You've been waiting to do this Huh.

Y/N: Yeah Combat is where I can really show what I can really do.

Eijiro: Yeah and base on what happened in that round you have become stronger I can't wait to see what your made of.

Midnight: Cone closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for Battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place teams.
Mashirao then raises his hand.

Mashirao: Um. Excuse me. Sorry but I'm withdrawing.
Everyone eyes widened.

Y/N: No Mashirao.

Tenya: This is a huge opportunity for you to get scouted out.

Mashirao: It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end. I think it was that guys quirk. I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage but my conscience won't let me.

Izuku: Just think about this.

Mashirao: I have ok. Everyone gave their all in round two. But I was just someone's puppet. No way I want to advance if I don't even know how I got here.
Y/N felt sad for Mashirao as he wasn't going to Advance and a couple other students didn't want to advance for the same reason. But Midnight made her inclusion with a very questionable response. And finally with some talking there was some free spots for some students to compete in the one on one tournament and so they look at the bracket to see who there up against Y/N was looking and found his name next to Tenya.

Tenya: We'll looks like we're opponents Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah you better not old back.

Tenya: Oh don't worry I won't.

Time skip Y/N was in sitting on the bleachers focusing when he heard a voice behind him.

Kyoka: Hey.
Y/N turned around.

Y/N: Oh hey Kyoka.
Kyoka then sat next to him.

Kyoka: We haven't hade much time to talk to each other.

Y/N: Yeah sorry.

Kyoka: Don't be.

Y/N: I have to say you did look really cute.
Kyoka face turns red then looks away.