¹⁵ ❘❘ ⁱᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ⁱᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡ ▸ ᴊᴀsᴏɴ ᴅᴇʀᴜʟᴏ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Rezu emits a hearty laugh, throwing her head back like you just told her the greatest pun of the century. She wipe the teardrop on the corner of her eyes and look at you. "Oh man... seriously? So that's why Tora also looked quiet gloomy lately."

Lips forming into a straight line, you bob your head in confirmation. Adjusting the other half of the earphone on your ear that you were sharing with her, you reply, "Mhm... for real. I don't want to give him a false hope so... y-yeah. I turned him down."

You were on your way to the convenience store after school, walking side by side with Rezu while sharing an earphones since apparently, she's very fond of your music taste and you both have grown accustomed doing this little thing of yours when it's free period, nor there's nothing to do in school.

Of course, with your trust already relied on her, you guessed that there's no harm on disclosing to her what happened this morning.

She clucks out before clearing her throat, as her expression shifting into a serious one. Though, it seems like she's just holding back herself from bursting into another fit of laughter. "To be honest, I sorta feel sorry for Fuyou. He seems like a good guy after all."

"Wow, your pensiveness really shows a lot, huh?" Yaku make a sarcastic comment from behind you, together with an equally sarcastic smile, to which Kuroo lazily grin at.

Them, along with Kai, decides to tag along with the two of you. However Kenma, on the other hand depite having a routine on always tagging along with the team captain, opted to just go home straight, all by himself even when Kuroo insisted that purchasing a book wouldn't take long.

His excuse is that he found out how to defeat the final boss in the game he's currently playing. According to him, he can't wait because it's an urgent matter. Well, of course he'd say that. He's an avid gamer after all.

Back to the other third years, being in college prep section and having the same teacher in japanese literature, you guys are required to bring a certain book for her subject tomorrow. Thankfully enough, Rezu told you that they have a plenty of stock of that book in the second story of their store.

"¿Que? I really do feel sorry though―" she cuts off herself as the next song started its intro. Her bright, golden eyes widen as she look beside you. A giddy grin plastered on her soft lips. "Bro... it's our theme song..."

You mirrors her frivolous expression, sprightly bobbing both of your heads to the song's catchy beats like wackos.

Suddenly, she commence to screech out the rap lyrics at the top of her lungs when the refrain plays, and you can't help but to happily shout along too as you both walk ahead.

Confidence to be carefree and ludicrous were peaking at the highest level since there's no one loitering around the boulevard, aside from your small group of friends.

"BROOOMANCE, NOTHING REALLY GAY ABOUT IT!"

"NO THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!" Rezu howls, raising an arm up in the air and wave it around like a drunkard on the street calling for a cab.

"Ah yes, the brotherhood of youth. Hearing the anthem of the homies without Bo, hits really different." Kuroo nostalgically sighs out, eyeing the two smaller form treading in his front with grin. Looking like a proud old man watching his grandkids play at the local park in the afternoon.

His head tilts towards the sky tinted with warm color as he release another sigh. "The nostalgia of my younger days."

Unamused, the deadpan Yaku elbows the rooster head on his side. Nose crinkling up. "Oi, you're speaking the old man language again. You literally just turned 18, why the hell are you like that? Please explain."