2; Meet Your New Mother

I opened my eyes as I heard my dad call my name. I yawned. I had been sleeping the whole ride. I saw the truck behind me. My dad had a smile on his face.

We got out of the car and looked in front.

"This is our house", he pointed at the huge bungalow. Is this our house?! I can't believe this.

"It's huge", I said.

"I know right", he said.

I took out my bag from the back seat and walked to the door with my Dad. The servants greeted me and I bowed respectfully.

I can't believe Dad even hired servants for us. I mean we are two people.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Let me show you your room, Mam", she said. I felt weird as I heard Mam.

"Please call me, Seohee!", I chuckled.

I climbed the stairs and looked around. There were many rooms here. It's too much for two people. I mean, I don't understand this. What is happening?

"I'll be right back. Please stay here", the lady ran downstairs.

I looked at the room in front of me. I opened the door and entered the room. Wow, this is huge. I guess this is my room now. I looked at the bed. There was a t-shirt on the bed. And a bag on the corner.

"It feels like someone else lives here too", I wondered. Maybe I am just over thinking.

"Who are you?", I heard a boy voice. I turned around.

I was shocked to see a boy wrapped in a towel around his legs and his bare chest. He just came out of the shower. He was drying his hair.

"What are you doing in my room?", he asked.

"I mean, I was--- this---", I couldn't speak a word. Who is he? I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Get out of my room", he spoke coldly. I couldn't say anything.

I was about to run out of the room when my leg tripped on the way and I was about to fall. My eyes closed ready to feel the ground but I felt nothing. The thing I felt was someone holding my waist. My eyes opened.

"Stupid girl. Who are you?", he looked at me. We were too close to each other. I can't help but admire him.

His beauty is Captivating. Wait!! What am I thinking?!

"I'll leave", I quickly pushed him away and ran out of the room.

I bumped into the lady who was showing me my room.

"Mam, I was looking for you. That's Young Master's room", she said. Master?

"Where is my room then?", I asked. She pointed at the room on the corner. I took my bag and ran there.

Closing the door, I fell on the bed covering my face with my palm. Oh god! I am so embarrassed right now. I saw him half-naked. But who was he? Why did the lady call him Master?

I have no idea of what is happening here.

I heard a knock on the door. "Mam, Your Dad is calling you down for a meeting after you freshen up".

"Okay", I said and she left.

What if I see him again? I saw him half-naked, I am so embarrassed. I hit myself with my hand. What did I see?

---Skip---

I looked at the table where I saw him again. What!? My dad was talking to him while he kept a poker face on. And there was a lady sitting beside Dad. I couldn't see her from behind.

I approached them. There I saw her. She was holding my Dad's hand. I was confused still. I sighed and sat in front.

"Oh, Sweetie. You're here", my eyes fell on the boy who is chewing a gum, not caring about what is happening around him.

"Dad, Who is this?", I asked as I looked at the lady.

"Sweetie, Meet your new Mother!", he said making me widen my eyes.

"N-New---What?!!!", I was shocked that I couldn't even speak properly.

"This is your new mother", he smiled.

"Hi, Seohee. It's nice to meet you", she said. I faked a smile at her.

Is this meaning of fresh start for him?!!

Meeting a woman and living with her.

Did they get married already behind my back?

My dad didn't even tell me.

"So, that is why we shifted here", I sighed and looked down. I stood up and looked at the boy who was staring at me.

"Sweetheart---", I cut him off.

"Don't say anything, Dad!", I ran out of the house with teary eyes.

A/N: If you liked this chapter, make sure to comment and vote. Sorry for writing this shitty chapter!!!

I am not a perfect writer. So, Don't blame me for it.

Peace out guys~