Chapter 2

-3rd Pov-

Y/N stand infront of the makeshift dungeon. He swallow his saliva and mentally ask the dark lord inside him.

Y/N: Are you sure this is safe?

Ashborn: Safe? Absolutely not! Doomed? Absolutely yes!

Y/N: The why the hell am I even here?!

Ashborn: Because if you grind here, your level will increase abnormally. The monster outside don't give you much exp.

Y/N: But the more exp I gain the harder the battle is right?

Ashborn: Of course that's natural.

He dejectedly sigh, He know he is not getting out of this situation. Ashborn was right, it's is easier to level up there.

Y/N: Alright let's get this over with.

He take out a steel sword out of his inventory. He got it from the last daily quests.

Level: 5

Title: None
Unique Skill: None
Extra Skill: None
Weapon: Steel Sword

HP: 100%
MP: 100%

He took out my key and unlock the dungeon door. The huge doors slowly opens and then he entered.

He look around to see himself in a subway?

Y/N: What? I thought this is supposed to be a fantasy dungeon.

Suddenly a figure crawl out of the shadow. He raise his sword preparing for an attack. The figure came out. It was a red wolf.

Y/N: Nice extremely oversized doggo?

It started to growl and rush at him

Y/N: Ashborn! Help what do I do?!

Ashborn: What's the sword for use it!

Y/N: Ah! Right.

He side stepped dodging the incoming attack and slash downward. He easily cut the beast in half. He look at the dead wolf with a surprised face.

Y/N: That was much easier than I expected...

Ashborn: Of course you are no longer an ordinary human.

Y/N: Well it would exhaust me but... I've been always addicted to grinding.

He looks at the several more glowing red eyes in the shadow. He smirks at all the enemies.

Y/N: Is this Christmas?

Y/N: Hey what's with that look? I'm not stick in here with you guys, ya all are stuck in here with me!!!

And that was the start of his never ending grinding festival. Every single day after that, he would spend at least 8 to 9 hours in the makeshift dungeon.

-Y/N Pov-

3 weeks have past since I last arrive at this small kingdom. I've been leveling quite alot since the last time I got here. Right now I have no difficulty doing my daily task.