1

<Inevitable>
: incapable of being avoided or evaded - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

《Y

’s
POV》

Everyone was packing for the big day going to the land of magic and miracles. And now I sound like an author under Charnel (A/N: I doubt this statement is true) but still it doesn’t hide my excitement. I went into the kitchen where Tobias, Rain, Amber and Kara were preparing the food. This was the first time I saw the humanity in them and vice versa “Anything you want served?” Tobias asked “Oh f/f if you don’t mind” he turned around he was somewhat taller than me, having brown hair and blue eyes with a red apron over his black shirt holding a spatula near my face “I do mind as I have enough standards to not eat the garbage” he scolded me, Rain laughed “It’s not like everyone else will eat it” They had long, bushy hair tied in a bun with excess as well as a fur coat covered in plastic to avoid dirtying it. “Do I look good Y/n?” I took a look at her outfit. “Are you wearing that tomorrow too?” “No, but something similar” They had a semi dark green coat, the coat was the most eye-catching, metallic gold trim and stitched almost fire-like the fur was black and looked soft, connecting the ends was a gold chain. Overshadowed was a short-sleeved white shirt, a black skirt and knee-high boots. “Close but the coat is kinda over the top” “Good enough for me” They said carrying the plates of food to the table the smell of cooked potatoes, freshly baked bread and beef has left me as I sat down on the table Lila greeted me with a simple wave of the- “Why do you have a knife?” “Surprise! I'm a murderer!” she said as if it was a profession as common as retail workers yet with some disappointment at the end.

“Dear, put the knife away,” Rain said, placing down a bowl of green pozole. “You need to eat first. '' Lila put the knife in her coat. Her outfit consisted of a semi black dress with red flowers stitched all over, a coat, thigh high socks and black boots. What concerned me wasn’t her “profession”, which is something expected because of her homicidal tendencies, but the scorch marks on her body or at least I think. Her hands were black like charcoal and she wore fake nails as well but I don’t think they’re that old to be considered normal considering she a female murder there should be a book at least metioning her considering how her outfit looks from 1930 through 1940.

“I’ll have what she’s having” I said pointing at Lila “Anything else?” “Just water” Rain left and soon Ember, Arrow and Olivia came in; everyone wore nametags so as to not get confused. Ember was wearing a gold butterfly hair pin, a glittery dress with black ribbon around the waist and high-heels, their curly hair somewhat kept in a bun. Arrow was wearing a tank top under a purple sweater with various metallic jewelry, an earring necklace with a cross and other things I am too tired to describe and he had let his long hair go. Olivia wore a black transparent with a long emerald green dress and a choker with a green ribbon inside the black lace, her hair mainly loose with a mini braid. “Here’s your water and pozole or type soup in english” Rain said, then acknowledged the trio “You guys want anything?” I didn’t eavesdrop and eventually started eating, after being half asleep for what felt like an hour I snapped back to reality to everyone at the table next to me was, in order, Ember Hollows, Ryan Tobias, Josh and Josie Subun, Kara Lake, Cora Crish, Axel Yaxy, Lila Blackwood, Olivia Smith, Arrow Nwen, Oliver Smith, Samuel Enve and Rain no name given. 

Lila left to go shopping with Rain, Josie and Josh who was dragged, somewhat pissed but didn’t resist. Instead of a night of celebration it was a night of adjustment and vomit. Cora went down first as she discovered she had a nut allergy, going to bed early after she injected herself with an epipen. Rain must have mistaken water for alcohol because after that I felt weird before vomiting. Luckily I was in the bathroom and I eventually passed out.