59🐝

🎄🎠🎄

Teri Dhadkan Hi Zindagi Ka Kissa Hai Mera,
Tu Zindagi Ka Ek Aham Hissa Ho Mera.

Teri Dhadkan Hi Zindagi Ka Kissa Hai Mera,Tu Zindagi Ka Ek Aham Hissa Ho Mera

Zoya pov:

After Abhi left...suddenly I felt dizzy...I slowly walked to sofa nd sat there to relax.

Phuphi(concern): choti, Are you not feeling well?

"No..phuphi..I'm fine..I was just relaxing. Can you feed me breakfast? It's been so long since you fed me" I said changing the topic.

I don't want her to know that I'm feeling dizzy. Because if incase I tell her then she will definitely inform Abhi nd you all know how he is.

He will not send me to office till he got satisfied that i'm fine nd also will give me long lecture which I feel sleepy..nd
I don't have energy to hear his lecture..

Phuphi fed me breakfast nd I bid bye to her nd left to office..

Arghhh...

My head is paining like hell...nd I was feeling nauseous after having my breakfast. From the last three weeks I was not feeling well...I feel so week nd nauseous added to my miseries I didn't get my period. Due to that I was craving for spicy food nd for my abhi.

How I wished him to kiss me passionately nd ravish me like he used to do.

All this is because of that stupid office work.

Pufff....

After 8hrs:

I pulled my hair irritatingly...From the last 8hrs, I sat on my chair in my cabin thinking what to plan for bulbul engagement & wedding ritules.

I mean that idiot monkey blasted a bomb on me today morning when I reached to the office that his marriage is in four days...nd the engagement is in day after tomorrow.

I mean how the heck I will be able to plan everything in one day...

I have to plan something special..

Think...zoya think..

Huff..

I closed my eyes to think...few seconds later my lips broke into a beautiful grin.

I quickly typed the my plans of engagement to till their reception nd what items I need nd ordered some of my employes to work on it.

Huff...finally I can implement the plan in peace...I closed my eyes to relax but my devil had other plans..

Abhi: sweetheart..

"Abhi..."

I grinned nd ran towards him nd throwed my hands around his neck nd pecked his lips.