05 | ᴛᴏᴍɪᴏᴋᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

STANDING AT THE TOP of their base, Luna felt the soft breeze flying past her, her side bangs and haori flowing with the wind

STANDING AT THE TOP of their base, Luna felt the soft breeze flying past her, her side bangs and haori flowing with the wind. She leaned forward and let out an exhale. The haori that Eren handed her yesterday was in her hands as she gripped tightly onto it.

"Well aren't you up early." A voice spoke as footsteps were coming near her. She turned to her right, spotting her raven-haired captain. She showed him a close-eyed smile before staring off into the distance again, "Good morning to you as well, Levi."

"What the hell are you doing up here this early in the day?" He questioned as he stopped beside her. "I go outside this early every morning, you can ask Erwin if you want. And shouldn't I ask you the same thing?" She faced him.

Levi scoffed, "The others aren't awake yet, Four-eyes is still pestering Eren with titans, so I decided to walk around for a bit. And then, you're surprisingly here as well."

Luna chuckled softly, "I guess that's one of our similarities that we only know now."

Levi had noticed the fabric on her right hand. It was the same clothing that she was holding yesterday. "You know, for a piece of clothing you found yesterday, you seem obsessed with it that you now take it wherever you go. What is with you and that thing? I mean, seriously. You wear one and you're holding another. You seem obsessed."

"Mm... just like how you're obsessed with your tea, I presume." She motioned over to the tea he's currently holding in his hand.

"Touche."

The female let out a huff, "But, if you really want to know, you can say it's a family thing. We wear haoris all the time."

"Well I've never heard of a 'Kocho' family before. So, what? You're like the Tomioka family or something?" Levi raised an eyebrow.

Luna's ears perked up at his question, "Pardon, what did you just say?"

"The Tomioka family. Don't tell me you've never heard about them?" Levi stated. Luna pursed her lips and shook her head in response. "You live in Wall Sina, where they lived. How do you not know that?" He questioned her, seemingly in disbelief.