She Likes Her

Jennie's pov:

For the first time ever, I wake up five minutes before my alarm clock goes off.

Why?

Because I had a certain girl on my mind.

I can't believe last night I admitted to myself that I might have feelings for her.

Keyword MIGHT.

Kinda...

Okay so maybe I start to get weird butterflies in my stomach when we are close and when she stares at me I feel nervous...

But I have to consider the fact that I am AWKWARD.

Just a naturally Awkward person, maybe I am just confusing myself?

Or am I confusing myself even more by thinking that I am confusing myself...

I don't even know how I am going to approach him during school.

Or if she approaches me.

Am I falling too fast?

Sure, we've actually talked a lot since I've moved here and I bump into her a lot....

But am I just being struck by her charm like every other girl in the school?

I let out an exhausted sigh and roll out of bed, making sure to turn off my alarm clock before it soon goes off.

I get ready for school fairly slow, causing time to fly by and the next thing I know, the bus will already be here in only a few minutes.

Picking up my pace, I quickly jog down my stairs...

Somehow not falling to my death...

And run into the kitchen to grab a granola bar.

After slipping on my shoes and putting my backpack on, I wave at my parents goodbye and head to the bus stop.

Huh that's strange.

Usually Lisa would be here by now.

Wow..

I sound like a stalker.

And I hate it.

Why can't I just turn off a switch to stop thinking about her?

When the bus comes, I board it and look out the window to see Lisa walking out of her house swinging car keys in her hand.

Huh, I guess she isn't grounded anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

When the bus arrives at school, I am one of the first ones off the bus.

And yes, it is due to the fact that I don't have enough of a social life to sit in the back.

The first thing I do when I enter the school is head straight to my locker to get what I'll need for the next couple classes.

This is so I can just come back to exchange them for the last couple of classes and not have to travel back and forth between my locker.

I look down the hallway to find that Rośe is no where in sight.

She is always here at this time.

I check the clock on my phone and realize I still have fifteen minutes before the homeroom bell so I decide to just take a walk around the school.

Since my locker is on the main floor, I decide to go down a floor where it is less crowded.

I am reading all the different types of classes on top of the doors when I bump into something... or someone.