Chapter fifty four

I'm so hungry! I thought as I got out of bed and padded down the stairs to the kitchen, it was seven thirty-six and I slept through lunch.
Rave had went back to work and asked his dad to listen for the kids so I could rest.  Walking in I noticed some pack members making dinner, "guys I'm sorry to bother you but can you get me some peanut butter and pickles, please?" I decided to eat a snack.
A young girl made an "eww that's so gross face" her mom just laughed, "sure thing, cravings right?" She smiles and I nodded.
She got me the peanut butter and I got my pickle and sat down at the table to eat.
I took a big spoonful of the peanut butter and handed back the jar, "thanks!"
I start alternating between biting my pickle and eating my peanut butter.  "Mmm yummy," I say munching my food.

"I don't miss those weird cravings."

I turn and Jackie is there smiling at me.  "Hey, where's Justin?" I ask as she sits across from me.

"Playing in the nursery with his cousins and my parents.  I came to check on you, how are you feeling?" She asks leaning forward.

"I'm good I was just hungry," I shrug.

"You're not working too hard right?" She sound worried causing me to look at her.

"No why? Did Raven get you to ask?" I say annoyed.

"We're just worried you slept for a long time," she says sounding defensive and I sigh.

"Sorry, you know I don't like being treated like glass, but I'm fine I promise, hey after my snack do you want to watch a movie with me?" Hoping she won't stay mad.

"Oooh can I pick the movie?" She gets a funny look.

"O- kaaaay.... but why am I getting a bad feeling?" I say leaning back.

"Yay let me go see what we got to work with..." she jumps up and runs out.

Oh dear... what did I just get myself into I thought.  Finishing my snack I washed my spoon and went to find Jackie.  I found her in the movie room with a stack of movies.

"Ok I was thinking we could start with A House with a Clock in it's Walls, then move to Goosebumps, then we can watch a Quiet Place, oh then the new one that just came out a Quiet Place Two." She says excited and she still has more.

"Holy crap we'll be here all night, thank the Goddess I took a nap," I laugh, "did you bring the gummy bears?" I say wiggling my fingers.

"Yes and milk duds," she says pulling a target bag out full of candy.

"Whoohoo let's watch us some movies!" I giggle.

We are half way through Goosebumps when Martha calls me, I head up stairs and the kids are sad and want me.  I decided to give them some milk as well even though they had their dinner already.  "Hi my pups," I say walking in.  "Sorry Martha, sorry Jared..." is all I can say before they wave me off.

"Sorry for what? We had a blast with the pups, but Jared has a meeting with an old friend tomorrow and I'm going with to catch up with his wife," Martha says waving me off.

"Are you sure?" I ask while picking up Juniper.

"Yes it was a great day, I've wanted grandpups since Raven met you," she whispers to me and I laugh.  "Now I have some from both me children and I couldn't be happier."

"It's time for Justin to go to sleep," Jackie comes in and then lets out a yawn.

"Justin or you?" I smirk.

Rolling her eyes she says, "both." Walking to my nephew she picks him up and he snuggles into his momma and let's out a yawn. *so cute*
"Night guys," Jackie kisses our cheeks and heads to her and Leon's room.

"Goodnight kids, goodnight Scarlett," Jared says kissing us all on the head and Martha follows suit.

When I'm alone with my babies I feed each one at a time, change their diapers, and put them in their jammies.  I hold each of my children giving them kisses and telling them how much I love them.
Laying them down I begin to sing a lullaby I heard on a movie once that I liked.

I see the moon
And the moon sees me
And the moon sees the one
that I want to see

So God bless the moon
And God bless me
And God bless the one
That I want to see

Juniper and Azure yawn, Jackson rolls over hugging Azure, and Rosemary is already asleep.  Azure's blue eyes droop but he's fighting sleep.  Juniper yawns again and sleeps, but Azure doesn't want to so I sing to him some more while I run my fingers through his hair.  He can't fight it anymore, and falls asleep.  I make sure I have the baby monitor, not that I will really need it but hey you never know.  Then I leave on the nightlight and close the door.

Instead of going to bed I go check on Raven.  I find him in his office he just finished signing something when I came in.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing in here?" he asks leaning back in his chair.

"I came to see my mate, what cha up to?" I ask cocking my head to the side.

"Normal pack stuff I have to but my signature on.  The contractor called today they said two weeks and the house will be done, it's a good thing we added more rooms than we initially wanted to have," he smirks and I just giggle because he's right.

"Baby I was wondering," I say walking over and sitting on his lap.

"What were you thinking babe?" He asks me then kisses my lips.

"Oh just how I have so much energy right now because of the nap I had today, want to help relax me?" I wink.

His hardening member tells me all I need to know.

"Let's go make you tired in our room cause if anyone else sees you I will have to..." I kiss him to shut him up.

"Let's go then," I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to our room.