Special Chapter: 𝙔𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

Second person POV

"Happy birthday to youu~"

You cheered. "Happy birthday Yaya!" You shouted. You hand her a cake that match her aesthetic, "you got to like it. I made it special for you" you said.

Yaya only giggled at your attitude, "thank you (Y/n)" she said, gladly took the cake you made.

"Come!" You said taking her hand and went to a a secret park you found.

"It's pretty" Yaya said in awe

You hand her a flower, "for you" you said. It's a pretty flower that will match her clothing.

"Thanks (Y/n)" she said, looking at you with lovely smile.

"Anything for my best friend" you said, giving her a smile back.

"I thought Fang is your best friend" Yaya said clueless.

"Fang is not my best friend today" you simply replied. Yaya looked unsure, "isn't he gonna be mad?" Yaya asked.

"Eh, it's nothing. Beside he's not even here right now" you said.

Yaya looks like she doubted it. "Come. Today is your day. Let's not talk about Fang" you said, start walking aimlessly. Yaya follows you.

You too spend the day together having fun.

Somewhere...

Fang casually eats his donuts when suddenly he felt a pain in his chest, "AGHhh!" He yelled, dropping his donut.

"NOOooo! My donuts!" He screamed in pain. He shed a tear, "why must you hurt me this way?!" He yelled to the sky.

This look rushed :/ no it is rushed
Anyway Happy Birthday Yaya!!
Not me just knowing today😳