EX-GIRLFRIEND??

(AUTHOR'S POV)

After the dinner meet and night stay , the couple were now leaving for their respective home to collect their stuffs and then go to university together.

"Baby, lets go to my house first , I'll get ready and then we'll drop by your house collect things needed and leave for university . what say?"   "I am ok with it hyungie". Jungkook replied with a smile. 

They went as planned and finally left for uni. As soon as they entered they heard commotion inside, confusing them so they walked past the crowd to their friends to know what happened. "what's happening ?" Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin looked up to Taehyung and Jungkook giving them a look none of them could understand and it wasn't just Jimin rather all three of them.

"she came back." Jimin said in monotone though it had a hidden shock and disgust in it. Taehyung froze, it can't be true not when he was actually trying to break his façade for someone ,not when he actually found his happiness.

"who came back, hyungie?" Jungkook asked in utter confusion and concern . "Taehyung's ex-girlfriend." Hoseok said with soft voice , he knew about the younger's  anxiety issues and he didn't want younger to panic now . Jungkook felt a pang in his heart all the insecurities rising again. He did not want Taehyung to leave just like someone did earlier. only one thing going around his mind. "Why didn't he tell me?". He wasn't mad or annoyed just upset. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung only to find him already staring ,though his face showed no emotion his eyes were screaming for help. Jungkook needed an explanation but not now , not when his love needed  a loving warm embrace. So he just brought Taehyung closer and hugged him tight. 

"I am here hyungie , I'll always be here." Taehyung nodded feeling lucky , feeling special and feeling butterflies by his baby's soft gestures .He hid his face in Jungkook's neck inhaling his baby scent which seemed to calm him down. 

"Do you want to go home hyungie" and Taehyung again nodded his head still stuffed in Jungkook's neck and Jungkook  patting his head with one hand and other one secured tightly one Taehyung's waist. The whole class was quite . Nobody making noise and just watching the cute scene unfolding in front of them with heart eyes. Most of them knew about what happened and how Taehyung changed from a bubbly boy to an unapproachable ice king. 

"Let's go" as soon as the word left Jungkook's mouth a hard Tick- tock sound of heels could be heard and in no time there was a girl infront of them . 'Beautiful but fake' was the only word that could describe her according to Jungkook and Jungkook could see Taehyung stiffening at one place showing no emotion but still hurt was a word floating in his eyes which Jungkook could see clearly and he wanted to get him out of here as fast as possible and keep him in his warm embrace. so he took a step forward . He had to do it for his boyfriend , for his love , for himself and for this relationship. 

"Excuse me miss , we need to leave now . So it would be appreciated if you move out of the way." Jungkook replied politely.

"Well Hello to you too , Taehyung's toy. I am Melissa. His girlfriend" The girl said with a sickening smile. And looks of disgust were thrown in her way by everyone who was watching nobody in the entire university liked her. She was a bitch , double faced  and fake. Her answer annoyed Jungkook not because she called him name but she had the audacity to call 'His Taehyungie  hyung' her boyfriend. 

" I am so sorry miss but just a reminder so you won't forget your place next time, Taehyung here is my boyfriend and you were his girlfriend once upon a time . Now you are just his ex about whom neither he cares nor do I"  Jungkook answered in a warning tone . People were shocked , be it the ones present there  to see what's happening or his friends . Yoongi and Hoseok  had their jaw dropped to the ground but Jimin was smirking and for Taehyung , he was stunned. His baby looked hella intimidating which was so cool and sexy.

"You heard it , if you even have a bit of self-respect which I surely doubt, then get out of this place right now." Taehyung said this time ,glaring at the girl.

"But babe, I know you still love me . I even left Bogum to be with you" Melissa said trying to act innocent which looked totally fake.

"Stop it you bitch , why don't you say that your Bogum couldn't afford the luxurious things now, as the money he took  from taehyung is probably over." Jimin said with venom in his voice causing her to shut up and go away from there.

"You both now go home and take rest . And Taehyung you should probably tell Jungkook everything . I know he is understanding one but he too needs an explanation." Yoongi said and both of them nodded and went to home . They both needed each other right now .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------