Meeting him

I woke up, I tied my long luscious silky smooth purple and pink hair back into a messy bun, I looked down at my 2ft big hooves, and my 3'1 self, I was not like the other ponies, I was smaller, and more dainty and petite, I sleepily walked over to my bathroom mirror and stared into my purple orbs, I had been crying last night but got no dark circles under my eyes cause I'm not like other girls. I was crying over my boyfriend, he had cheated on me with my best friend, shimmer. I was heartbroken.

I walked down my stairs and met my abusive mother, "GO CLEAN THE DISHES RIGHT NOW AND GO TO SCHOOL YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT", I quickly did the dishes and ran so quick my dainty hair was flowing all over the place, it had come undone. I went to school to see my ex, and ex bff kissing, I hated them so much. I pulled my hoodie over my head and stared at the ground while walking to class. on my way to class I bumped into a wall I thought, but I looked up to see the popular bad boy of our school, Mordecai. He was 77'6 and had large smooth silky shiny abs. I couldn't help but stare because he didn't button his shirt. "why are you crying my sweet duffletruck buttercup swirl cookie c melon water?", "it's nothing" I sighed, trying to walk to class.

He pinned me to a locker and made out with me aggressively, while choking me and bruising my dainty, petite body. I stared into his beautiful, dark memorizing black orbs. My ex and ex bff had walked into the school and saw us. Obviously, I'm a baddie, so I grabbed Mordecai's jaw and aggressively continued to make out with him. He tasted like a pinecone, my favorite number. 

T.B.C