Getting revenge

(Author's note: I'm so excited to continue writing and I hope you guys enjoy it OwO)

My ex and ex bff were staring in shock. I tied my long beautiful purple and pink locks into a ponytail and punched my bff. She got knocked out and my ex tried to wake her up. I punched him too and burned their bodies. I looked back at Mordecai. "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you for helping me g-g-g-g-g-g-get revenge..." He grinned at me and said "Would you like to come to my house later?" "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sure" I stuttered. I walked to class to find the nerd
(Authors note: 😉😉😉)
Joseph approaching me and saying "h-hi would you like to go out with me?", before I could say something, the door flew open and my hot big d!ck mafia boss baby mordecai slammed his hand on a desk and started strangling Joseph. I knew I had to do the right thing even tho seeing him like that was hot. "M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mordecai t-this isn't you daddy... this isn't you🥺🥺🥺" "I-i-i-i-i--i--i-i-i-i-i-i know who you are and this isn't y-y-y-y-y--y-you... please l-l-l-l-l-l-l-let him go🥺🥺🥺🥺" Mordecai stopped strangling Joseph and left him passed out. He started choking me and saying "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT TIME YOU STUPID F#CKING WHORE PIECE OF SHIT HOE UGLY ASS DUMPTRUCK THATS WHY YOUR DAD DIED AND YOUR MOM HATES YOU"

I stared into his dark magestic eyes and my purple lilac colored orbs stared to tear up. "T-t-t-t-t-t-tt-t-t-t--t-t-t-t-this is my fight s-s-s-s-s-s--song!" Everyone in the class including Mordecai was shocked on my beautiful soothing voice, he stared at my rainbow orbs and hugged me. His 77'6 body wrapped around me and I suddenly felt his big cockadoodledoo big daddy little member press against my thick round juicy fat buttock tail. I blushed. "d-d-d-d-d-d-d--d-d-daddy we're in p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-public..." He dragged my purple and pink silky smooth hair into the bathroom. "I'm so sorry my sweet little honey baddoogaroo horsey mdcflurry.." "I-i-i-i-i--i-i--i-i-i-i-it's okay d-d-d-d-d-d--d-daddy..."

We walked out of the bathroom and decided to skip class, I'm not like other girls so I decided to be a baddie and skip. 

T.B.C