- 21

Authors note:
Hello lovelies, I've gotten some comments about (y/n) ~ So it would be great to get your feedback on her. (Specifically her personality)

I purposely wrote her to be emotional because she's very confused about the situation she's in at the moment. I do try to put some "powerful" moments in her character, but in the end she's very obedient to Sukuna (for obvious reasons).
She does tend to over think things a lot and can get caught up in the moment which is why she acts the way she does at times.

Writing this just makes me think if she is even a (y/n) character, or just an OC of mine... Oh well.
Thank you xx

•••

When her vision cleared, and the past slowly turned to a memory. She found the exact same eyes peering at her. She takes a deep breath, like she'd been holding it in the entire time. She steps back, trying to collect her mind.

I had feelings for Sukuna? I willingly gave and devoted my life to him. I didn't care if Sorcerers died by my orders or by his hands.

(y/n) felt sick to her stomach as she tried her best to hold back her vomit. Sukuna waited for her answer, knowing it would be a difficult one for her to choose.

This is why my consciousness longs for him. It's practically calling for him.

"We don't have time to waist (y/n)... who do you choose?" Seiichi says from behind her. (y/n) jumps at his voice, forgetting he was with them.

So I was right. Seiichi knew who I was back then too.

(y/n) stood back for a bit, trying to come up with a solid answer.

If i go with Sukuna, I could learn about my past. With him I can understand why he'd be the safest option, but my trust, during this very moment is with Seiichi.

She steps away from Sukuna, and slowly walked backwards towards Seiichi. She watched Sukuna's face flutters with betrayal, causing her body to automatically stop.

No, its happening again. My body is reacting to him only.

"(y/n)?" Seiichi says stepping up beside her, curious at why she had stopped walking towards him. Starring at Sukuna she huffs a disappointed sigh.

It doesn't matter. Because even if I go with Seiichi, I'll just end up back in front of Sukuna's door again; like before. My body seems to naturally; on instinct, react to him in ways I never could wish for.

From the troubled look in her eyes, Seiichi knew exactly what they meant.

She's choosing him again. He thought.

He let all his hope go in her choosing him, and turned a heel. Making her turn back and grabbing his sleeve. The second he faced her, she hugged him tightly, making Sukuna frown.

"Seiichi. I just want to say... For now I choose Sukuna, but," Her grip got tighter, making him feel slightly better. That tightness told him that she really does care for him.
"I'll call for you, If I need help." She feels him take a deep breath, then exhaling it from relief.

She smiles, peeking up at his orange eyes. He taps her head gently, before vanishing into mist; a single leaf, falling into her palm.

"How emotional." Sukuna calls out from behind; his tone laughing from the scene he witnessed.

(y/n) stares blankly at the fog which dissipated on the pavement, before feeling Sukuna's weight heave against her back. His arms wrap around her shoulders and rests his cheeks on his hand, gazing up at her.