二 : new friend(s)

─────────────
⤷ status : lightly edited

warnings : manga spoilers,
childish use of third person,
mentions of attempted su*cide
- (vol. 0 ; ch. 1 for reference)

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
HELLO, ARE YOU HERE FOR
PLAYTIME WITH [Y/N] ?
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── INSIDE A DIMLY LIT ROOM filled with talismans, there is a young boy sitting in an almost fetal position on a chair.

Opposite to him is a man with bandaged eyes. In his hands is a knife that was twisted beyond normal human capabilities.

"Okkotsu Yuta-kun. This... was a knife."

The boy named Okkotsu Yuta buried his head closer to his knees before answering.

"I tried to kill myself. But Rika-chan got in the way."

Gojo lets out a mirthless chuckle. "you're pretty depressing, huh? Aren't you starting at a new school today?"

"I'm not going." Yuta says, leaving no room for arguments. "I don't want to hurt anyone ever again. So, I'm done going outside."

"but... won't it get lonely all by yourself?" Gojo sighs as Yuta grips at his sleeves.

"we have someone who's like you, well not exactly, but she unintentionally ends up hurting people because of her powers as well."

Sparing a glance at Yuta's reaction, he continues.

"The curse you're afflicted with... depending on how it's used, you can use it to save people too. Learn how to harness that power. You're just throwing it all away... But even so, it's not too late, you know."

[ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ²

You swing your legs at your seat while you wait for Gojo and the first years to arrive.

He sent you to the first years classroom claiming he had a special surprise for you and them.

'I wonder what the surprise will be! I hope that it's more bomb materials~'

While you're off in happy bombing la-la land the door opens up and the three first years stride in noisily.

"Did you hear? They said the transfer student who's coming today... stuffed four of his classmates into a locker."

"Did he kill them all?"

"Tuna mayo."

"No, they were just seriously injured."

"Hmm. Oh well, if he mouths off then we'll just teach him a lesson."

"Fish Flakes."

You look up at them in confusion, barely understanding their big kid speak.

"Eh? Gojo-sensei said there was going to be a surprise for us here though! What are you guys talking about Maki-nee?"

Maki finally registers your presence and flinches in surprise.

"[Y/N]?? There's no surprise we just have a new student coming to class. Apparently he's very scary so I want you to stay away from him alright? But don't worry, Maki-nee won't allow him to touch you!"

Panda and Inumaki agree behind her, not wanting you get hurt because of their useless sensei.

"Yeah don't worry [Y/N] we'll protect you!"