Chapter 42

A super long chapter ahead by your author . She have infected her eyes with some infection so this chapter might have some errors .

So till her eyes gets well , she wont be replying your message and her message will be replied by her sister and regarding update I will give you information .

Till then keep reading and enjoying .

Target 130 votes .

Third person POV
Keerti was arranging her things in her bags as she won't be getting much time after the wedding as they will be shifting to naksh's ancestral home and spend their days their with whole family . Tia and Ishika are with naira helping her mom and other ladies while vansh and shashank were doing manish 's help . She look up when the door of her room got up and smiled as karthik entered . She passed him a full blown smile and continue doing her work while karthik smile nervously and sat on bed looking at his sister matching he bangles . Her hands were decorated with mehndi and her face was glowing depicting the happiness .

" What happened kittu" keerti asked as she packed her bags and look at karthik who was continuously gazing her .

" Nothing ..I was thinking finally your room is going to mine as I will change it into my baby nursery.." karthik said laughing slowly while keerti smile and look at him .

" Hmm finally everything will be yours , naira's attention, mom dad scolding everything will be yours now " keerti said while karthik made a face listening her last words .

" Hmm chocolates in fridge tooo" karthik said smirking while keerti smirked more .

" That naira will complete in one go " keerti said while karthik chuckled and nodded .

" When will you come back to mumbai " karthik asked while keerti smiled and sat next to him keeping her head on his shoulder .

" Don't know , maybe after these post wedding rituals three four days " keerti said while karthik nodded with sad smile as hugged her tightly making keerti shocked at his sudden hug .

Keerti eyes widened as she heard his sobs . She controlled her tears and hugged him back tightly and rubbed her back .

" that why I always say , always bath karthik . You are stinking badly " keerti said trying to control her tears and lighten the environment.

" kittu, why are your getting emotional . I am not going anywhere . I am in same city , we can meet everyday " keerti said wiping his tears trying to show herself strong. In her heart she knows how tough it is for her to show herself strong in front of her when inside her heart is breaking as a mere thought of leaving her father and brother and naira .

" Shutup yaar, I am not getting emotional. I am very happy that you are going away finally without being hindrance in my romantic life " karthik said smiling slowly while keerti smiled and nodded as she know he is much sad than her .

" really than what is this ?? " keerti said wiping his tears while karthik look at her .

" nothing I know now you will roam around and tell everyone that kittu is crying and that daughter of yours will yell on top of her voice " Kittu ro rha hai " karthik said wiping his tears while keerti chuckled at his melodrama . She knew if krishi got to know about karthik crying then whole world will know .