Chapter 265: This Life-The Beginning (VI)

Shang Ke looked sleepily at the guy standing in front of him with breakfast in his living room.

"你来干什么?"尚可问。

"Why did you come?" Shang Ke asked.

"和你一起吃早餐。"尉勋举了举手上包装精美的食盒, "顺便培养友谊。"

"To have breakfast with you." Wei Xun held up the beautifully wrapped food box in his hand, "As well as to cultivate friendship."

按照正常人的思维,面对一个新鲜出炉、权势滔天的qj犯, 就算不报警,不找人报复, 不见面就掐,也不会有什么"友谊"可培养。偏偏尚可知道这个男人只对自己"强"有独钟, 而自己又特别喜欢他。对他的专横霸道唯我独尊,自己总是如此清新脱俗大爱无边, 一个将qj他当作终身成就(即使没记忆),一个将被他qj当作恋人情怀(因为有记忆)。

According to normal people's thinking, when they face a new and powerful rapist, even if they didn't call the police, did not look for revenge, nor did they strangle him the moment they meet, they won't have any "friendship" to cultivate. However, Shang Ke knew that this man has a soft spot for him, and Shang Ke liked him very much too. Facing his bossy and domineering behaviour, Shang Ke have always been unconventional and loved him regardless of what he did. The one who raped treated it as a lifelong achievement (even if he had no memories), and the one who got raped treated it as his lover's feelings (because he has the memories).

所以最后结论是,尉勋不是正常人,他也不是。

So the final conclusion is that Wei Xun is not a normal person, and neither is he.

尚可坐在沙发上,一边吃早餐一边想:老夫老妻似乎已经不足以形容他们的关系, 或许应该叫"世代奸夫"?

Shang Ke sat on the sofa, eating breakfast while thinking: "Old married couple" does not seem to be sufficient to describe their relationship anymore, perhaps they should be called "world generations of adulterers"?

唉,忧虑,这样还怎么好好做盆友嘛?

Ugh, how worrying. How are they going to continue being friends at this rate?

别人都是费尽心思让喜欢的人爱上自己, 他却要费尽心思让喜欢的人爱上自己又不能让外人发现他爱上了自己, 在精神上发展爱情的同时,又要保持肉体上的纯洁无暇。

Other people are trying to make the person they like fall in love with them, but he has to go to great lengths to make the person he likes fall in love with him and not let outsiders find out that he is in love with him. They had to develop love spiritually while maintaining physical purity.

尉勋见尚可一脸深沉,低眉不语,暗道自己前天的冲动,果然还是让他对自己有了芥蒂。

Wei Xun saw that Shang Ke's face was dark with lowered eyebrows and he wasn't speaking, and secretly thought that his impulsiveness the day before had made Shang Ke have grievance against him.

"不合口味?"尉勋打破沉静。

"Is it not to your taste?" Wei Xun broke the silence.

"作为早餐而言,"尚可一板一眼地评价,"营养搭配不够合理,三明治、小面包、奶酪、果汁、火腿、培根、鸡蛋都属于酸性食物,摄取过量,容易导致血液偏酸性,引起生理上酸碱平衡失调,最好能搭配一些蔬菜水果。"

"As breakfast," Shang Ke commented rigidly, "the nutrition combination is not reasonable enough. Sandwiches, buns, cheese, juice, ham, bacon and eggs are all acidic foods. Excessive intake will easily lead to acidic blood, causing an imbalance in the physiological pH balance. It would be better to pair it with some vegetables and fruits."