𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

ᴏʜ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ!

ᴏʜ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ!

———————

FLASHBACK: CA:TWS

I ran across the street and spotted the Winter Soldier shoot at someone and hear a familiar yelp. I murderously glared at him and I sprinted towards the Soldier. I tackled him off of the car and straddled him. Bringing my fist down to his masked face a couple times, causing him to grunt.

I quickly trapped his metal arm under my leg like he taught me back in HYDRA. He swiftly wrapped his other arm around my waist and throws me away. I hissed in pain as I collided with one of the cars, he marched towards me.

I rolled away from the Winter Soldier, I huffed in annoyance. "Thought you would remember me, partner." I muttered, nodding as he narrowed his eyes and grabbed the dagger from his belt. I swore under my breath as he stalked towards me.

I marched towards him and he swings towards me with his right arm and I block it with my forearm. I caught his left wrist before his fist kissed my cheekbone. I quickly discarded the dagger and he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls back and I do the exact same thing to him.

I grunted as he did, "Sorry, I'm already taken." I muttered towards him as I quickly pushed him back against a car. Distracting him, I kicked my feet up against his chest. Flipping backwards and landing in a crouch position, glaring at him. I look down at the discarded dagger and grabbed it.

He glared at me as I walked closer to him, "Come on." I muttered as I glanced behind him and spotted Steve helping some citizens out of the destroyed bus. I ran towards a car and kicked off of the car. I wrapped my thighs around his neck and flipped him towards the ground.

I shouted in pain, looking down at the small knife that's inside my thigh. I rolled away from him and looked down at the knife, "Suka." I snarled towards him as he stared at me, I groaned ripping the knife out of my thigh. Bitch.

I popped my neck, we ran towards each other and collided. I kneed his abdomen and he grabbed my biceps and slammed me down to the ground. He quickly straddled me and tightly wrapped his metal arm around my neck.

I gasped for air as he glared down at me, I reached up ripping the mask off and fuck, I'm not gonna die to this dude. I quickly jabbed my fist against his throat and he gasped, loosening his grip. I quickly rolled away from him and grabbed him and throwing him to the side as Steve joined my side.