𝐭𝐰𝗼.

AFTER THE BONEYARD, Chiara ignored whatever sketchy stuff the pogues were involved in

AFTER THE BONEYARD, Chiara ignored whatever sketchy stuff the pogues were involved in. They had crashed Midsummers and her parents hated that, but since Kiara wasn't there to get the lecture, Chiara got it.

They told her she should pay more attention to Kiara and help her through her rebellion, which she thought was utter bullshit. Her parents always did that though— whenever Kiara did something but wasn't there, they'd blame Chiara for it all.

Chiara never took that out on Kiara though. She understood that Kiara couldn't control being the favorite child. Usually Chiara would just vent to Sarah if it became too much, but at some point that wasn't an option anymore.

Sarah had started hanging out with the pogues, becoming closer to Kiara which ultimately took Chiara's best friend away. Chiara's patience with Kiara was thinning by the second but she just tried to ignore it.

Chiara enjoyed to dance so she put almost all of her time into that now seeing she had no one to be around. Sure there was Topper and Kelce, but they were always with Rafe, and he always got on her nerves so she opted against the awful interaction.

Soon Kiara wasn't showing up at the house at all. Chiara saw the stress coming from her parents and that made her worried. Shortly, John B was being hunted by the police making her even more nervous.

Chiara being nothing but a ball of nerves at that point decided enough was enough. She took her car and drove to the chateau hoping to get some answers from her sister and maybe her best friend.

When she pulled up to the house she watched as her sister and Pope kissed making her cringe and then seeing John B boat away, making her instantly jump out of her car.

"Hey!" She called out making the three pogues turn their heads out of fear. "Where the hell is he going?"

"Away." Kiara coldly put it. "Why do you care?"

"Oh sorry, but last time I checked homeboy was a whole wanted person." Chiara shrugged. "He killed—"

"He didn't kill anyone." Pope stopped her.

Chiara raised her eyebrows, "So... what Peterkin killed herself?"

"Rafe Cameron killed her" JJ told her. "Not that'd you'd believe us."

"Oh no I believe you, that makes perfect sense." Chiara pursed her lips.

"What?" Pope said in disbelief.

"What? Do you want me to not believe y'all?" Chiara furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well aren't you friends with him? So why do you believe us?" Pope tilted his head.

"And so fast too." JJ added.

"I'm not friends with Rafe, don't do me like that. Rafe's also unstable, he has been for a long time so it makes sense to me." Chiara explained.