ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One

Song: Riptide

By: Vance Joy

Dedicated to: Myself, I got over my writer's block and finished this chapter.

I stared down at the two jerseys

I stared down at the two jerseys. One has my boyfriend's last name and the other has the boy next door's last name. The same boy who I almost kissed a week ago.

Mauricio and I haven't talked at all about what happened. We chose to ignore it since there is a much bigger problem now.

Mark had to go off and open his mouth. He put this idea into Easton's head about Mauricio and I fake dating until the rumors die down. The worst part was everyone else in the group agreed, well except Maddie who for the first time in her life agreed with me on this being the craziest idea ever. It wasn't until Mauricio said he would do it that she finally gave up on trying to help me stop all of this.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and pulls it out to see a text message from Mauricio.

Reyes The Asshole: I'm coming over. Be ready.

I sighed and just when I was about to turn off my phone all the notifications started coming in. People from school are being nosey and keep asking if it's true about Mauricio and me dating.

Today is going to be a handful.

Jianna must've told all her friends who certainly told their other friends.

I shook my head grabbing ahold of Mauricio's jersey. I quickly put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It fits me big of course, anything Mauricio wears will fit me big. The asshole is a giant.

The boys have a game today so it's "mandatory" for the player's girlfriends to wear jerseys.

Someone knocks on my door and when I open it Lilybeth is standing there.