CHAPTER 19

THIRD POV

Suga was holding Luna on his lap. After retrieving Luna from Aoba Johsai, they returned to Karasuno. Coach Ukai was so shocked seeing Luna crying. Daichi told him briefly some girls may be saying means things to Luna.

Coach Ukai sit on the floor in front of Suga who was holding Luna. He was coaxing Luna, but the girl seems absent minded. The boys all surrounded Luna in a worried face.

"Here Luna. This is my favourite candy." Yamaguchi unwrapped an apple flavoured tiny candy. He put it into Luna's mouth, in which, she quickly opened her mouth. She was eating the candy silently when Daichi's phone ringing.

"Ah? Kageyama? It's rare for him to call me." Daichi mumbled to himself as he accept the call. After exchanging a few words, Daichi kneeled down beside Luna. He showed his phone screen that shows Kageyama was video calling him.

"Kageyama somehow felt uneasy and worried about you, so he tried to call your phone but you didn't answer, so he called mine." Daichi said as he passed the phone to the sniffling Luna.

Suga leaned down to ber face. "See, Luna. We all love you very much. How can you trust those strangers?" He said looking into her eyes.

Luna hold the phone carefully with her hands. She looked into Kageyama's face through the screen. "Luna, are you okay? Why are you crying?"  He asked in a worried tone.

Luna only shakes her head in response. Suga replied that he will explain to him later.

Kageyama was wearing t-shirt. He just finish his practice and still in the court. Some people already return to eat, and some people stays.

Luna saw sweats running down on Kageyama's face. "Umm I just finish training here." Kageyama said to change topic. "Y-you...trai-ning?" She asked in a small voice. It sounds hoarse because of the crying. Coach Ukai let out a sigh of relief. He was grateful Luna is willing to talk and communicate because she have been so in daze since she returned.

"Yes. We just finish evening training. After this, we go to eat, freshen up and continue with night practice." Kageyama said with a smile he rarely show to people.

At first, he was shocked when he saw Luna's teary red eyes. He felt angry inside to whoever make his princess cry again. But still, he pushed aside his anger and focus to talk to her. Luna always like to listen to other people's activity, so that's what he did. Tell her about his training to distract her.

Suga also noticed this. All the time she was absent minded was because she didn't know how to respond to their concern after crying. And maybe because of that, she just remained quiet. So when Kageyama changed the topic to focus on him, Luna knows how to respond. Suga smiled as he scratch his head. 'Seems like we have a long way to go to ensure this baby knows her value.'

"You ha-have new f-friend?" Luna asked tilting her head. She was getting interested to know how Kageyama was doing there.

Out of blue, a blonde male and a white hair male appeared on the screen squeezing Kageyama. "We are his new friends! Hello!" The two new faces smiled brightly.

"W-wait! You are sooo cute! Oh my god! Tobio, where did you find this cute bunny?!" The blonde with black shirt exclaim in excited voice.

"An angel! Little miss you are so beautiful!" The white head shouted in a high pitch voice.

Luna blinked her eyes when she heard the compliments. As she was taught by Ukai, she thanked them softly with a slight bow.

*
*
*
Kageyama gritted his teeth when the two joined in his video call. He didn't have a choice but to introduced them to his princess. "Luna, this is Miya Atsumu, and this is Hoshiumi Korai." He pointed to the blonde then to the white head.