Chapter eight

Third person POV-

"Go get the door!" Justus yelled to Jaylen from his room. Jaylen sighed getting up from his bed.

"Hold on Lovely." He said on before putting him on mute and getting up to get the door. When he reached the door he opened it without thinking twice which was a dumb idea. But he was so used to it only being family so it was a habit.

He looked down at the lady on the other side of the door confused. He had never saw her before but he immediately noticed her scars. It looked like she was in a bad fire. A horrible one. She had horrible burns covering her whole body.

"Uhm, yes?"

The girl, who was obviously older than Jaylen, looked up at Jaylen. Jaylen didn't like the look in her eyes. It looked like she had hatred towards him. But he didn't know her.

"Is there a Messiah here?"

Jaylen nodded his head slowly.

"Can I speak to him?"

Jaylen shook his head no. The lady scrunched her face up giving Jaylen a rude look. Jaylen looked back in the house trying to avoid looking at her.

"I can't speak to him? Why?"

Jaylen shrugged his shoulders.

"Is he here?"

Jaylen shook his head no slightly stepping back when the lady tried to look in the house a bit.

Jaylen shook his head once again when the lady looked back at him. He didn't want to talk in full sentences right now, he didn't feel like it and to him this ladies vibe was off. She didn't seem like someone you could get comfortable around.

"Who are you?"

"Messiah's son."

She looked him up and down narrowing her eyebrows. "You look like someone I know, Justus."

"My dad." Jaylen confirmed nodding his head.

The lady looked confused. He looks like Justus but he's Justus and Messiah's son? Justus probably had a baby on Messiah and guilt tricked him into taking care of him. But at the same time she found it amusing at the fact that they had a 'family' together. She never would had though that. It was surprising to her how Justus was still alive and not dead somewhere in the streets.

"Message?"

The lady looked up at Jaylen confused. Jaylen kept forgetting not everyone could understand what he meant when he said one word instead of full sentences.

"Rely a message?"

The lady finally understood what he was saying and declined the offer. "No, I'll be back."

"Name?"

"Uhm, It doesn't matter."

He assumed she was one of his fathers old friends. With out saying anything else Jaylen shut the door so he could get back to talking to Bailey.

Running back up the steps and back to his room he heard his dad telling him to stop running in the house. Jaylen picked up his phone making sure to unmute himself this time. Last time he forgot to and he thought Bailey was ignoring him.

"Back," he said out of breath laying back down comfortably in his bed.

"Where did you go?"

"The doorbell."

Bailey nodded his head rolling on his stomach propping the phone on the pillow in front of him. This gave Jaylen a good view of his face.

"Who was at the door?"