Itsy Bitsy Spider

" It's .... the spider monster ! " shouted Boboiboy .

The group are standing in shock as they are witnessing a giant spider , with three eyes , eight legs and two green-coloured horns on it's head .

" Who dares to step into my territory ! " the monster asked with a demanding tone . Since no one answered , the monster looked at them sharply .

" Who are you and what is your business here ? " asked the spider in an angry tone . The spider then grab Fang by his collar and lift him up by using one of her legs .

" Fang ! " Boboiboy shouted .

" Answer me or you can be my meal . " she said threateningly .

" W-We-We're here to save VoltraBot . " Fang stuttered .

The gang facepalmed in unison . Fang just chuckled nervously after he realized what he just said . The spider stared at them coldly .

" VoltraBot is mine . Only mine ! You can't take it . I've stole it fair and square ! VoltraBot is a part of my belongings . " she said coldly .

" We can and we will . " said Ying .

" Let's see about that ! " she then threw Fang against the cave's wall . Fang groaned in pain as his back hit the wall .

" Fang ! Are you okay ? " asked Boboiboy while helping him to stand up .

" I'm okay . I'm sorry because I told her about our mission . " Fang apologies to him .

" It's okay . You didn't mean to . " Boboiboy said reassuringly .

" Take this ! " the spider attacked them with some of her webs .

" Kuasa Slow-Mo ! " Ying used her powers to slow down the attacks . After the webs have slowed down a little , she used her speed to gather Yaya and Gopal and placed them where Boboiboy and Fang is .

After that , she stopped using her powers .

" Are you guys ok ? " asked Ying .

" We're ok . " answered both Yaya and Gopal .

While the teenagers aren't looking , the spider attacked them again . The spider monster used her webs to make the teenagers stuck to the wall . By the time they realized it , it was already too late .

" Guys , watch out ! " said Boboiboy .

The others managed to dodge just in time but Ying was caught . She was stuck . The web is sticky and she can't move . No matter how hard she tried to free herself , the web wouldn't budge an inch .

" Ying ! " shouted Yaya . She went to her best friend , and she started to try and free her friend from the sticky situation .

" And this ! " she used her web to capture Yaya , who's still trying to free Ying from the sticky web . Instead of managed to free Ying , now she's stuck as well !

" What should we do ? " asked Boboiboy to Fang and Gopal .

" We should fight back ! " Fang said bravely .

" Okay . " Boboiboy said , agreeing with Fang . " We'll distract her . Gopal , try to free Yaya and Ying by changing the webs into food . "

" Okay . On it ! " Gopal said .

And at that time , the spider launched another attack . Fang used his shadow tiger and he went straight towards the spider monster with his shadow tiger . Boboiboy transformed into Blaze , and he followed Fang with two Blazing Chakrams in his hands . Gopal sneak away from the fight quickly but quietly .