Chapter 10: Alex

Brook's POV
When I woke up,I was already in Tom and Draco's office,in different clothes,and the collar around my neck,the leash attached to the table,"good morning" Draco said,smiling.

I looked down at myself,I was wearing a black plaid skirt,and a black shirt,they really like this color,"how did you slept" Tom asked,tugging a piece of my hair behind my ear,"g-good" he smiled,"here's some breakfast,I'm watching you the whole time,so eat" he brought me a plate of yogurt with granola,and some fruits,"thank you" he kissed my forehead.

I just took the spoon and ate,I was hungry,"such a good girl" Draco smiled,"hey" they both looked down at me,"c-can I talk t-to Alex,just so I know she's okay,please"I begged,putting the bowl down,they sigh,and looked at each other,nodding,"you have two minutes" I squealed in happiness,they smiled.

Tom bailed someone,crouching next to me,holding the phone,"one wrong move Brook,I'm warning you" the person on the phone answered,"yes boss?" The guy said,"hey Adrian,can you let Alex talk on the phone" the guy which I realize his name is Adrian exhaled,"yes boss,just a second" I heard him getting up,than the sound of chains,"B-Brookie" she stuttered,"Ali" I said happily as I heard her voice,"are you okay,are you hurt,where are you" I chuckled,"I'm okay,I'm not hurt,and America,don't really know where,are you hurt".

"Except from being tied from the ceiling the whole day,I'm fine" I sigh in relief,"I love you,Brookie" me and Alex had been working with codes since we we're kids,I love you means,we'll get out of this,since me and her had been doing a lot of mess as a little girls,and sneaked out of detention,this is what we used to say to each other,I smiled,"I love you too,Ali" I had to keep on playing.

"We need to hang up,Brook" Tom said,I nodded,"we'll see each other soon,I promise" and Tom hung up,tears prickled in my eyes,"good girl" he patted my head,and walked back to his chair.

"We're leaving in two days Brook,just so you know" I nodded,as long as I'm close to Alex,I'm happy. After a while,something like an hour or two,there was a knock on the door,"boss" Theo,"there's the leader of the order here" Tom and Draco smirked. Draco took the leash from the hook,and put me under his table,and brought two pairs of handcuffs.

I saw that there was two hooks on each side of me,Draco forcefully took my hands,and cuffed my hand,and than cuffed the other side to the hook,Tom took off his tie,and tied it around my mouth,I whimpered,but it was muffled by the tie,"if I hear you one time,and I mean one time,I'll make sure you'll sleep at the basement for a very long time,understood" I whimpered again,bowing my head down and nodding.

I cried and cried and cried,now I really wanna go home,"look what a wonderful guest we have here" Draco teased,"long time no see,Potter" Harry is the leader of the order?. He pushed through the chains,trying to get out of it,"easy easy,now tell me some stuff I want to hear,and I'll let Mattheo go" Tom said in a husky voice,"fuck no!" He's not going to say a thing,I already know. I really don't want them to punish me,but I want my computer so bad.

"Come on buddy,where's the order place" Tom put pressure on him,"what makes you think I'll tell you" they chuckled,"this" they showed him something,"you wouldn't dare to fucking touch her,you psychos" probably talking about Ginny or Hermione.

"What makes you think we won't" I got a kick in my stomach,groaning into the tie,I looked up at draco with teary eyes,"I'm sorry,it was an accident" he mouthed,I just looked down,and he brought his hand down to stroke my hair,somehow,gods knows how,I leaned into his touch.

"Take the motherfucker to the basement" Draco growled,Harry shouted multiple things,but I didn't paid attention. As soon as Harry left the room,Draco kneeled down and unlocked the cuffs,"I am so so so sorry darling" he picked me up in his arm,"what's wrong" Draco tucked my head to his chest,untying the tie around my mouth,"I accidentally kicked her".