158. You are still speaking for others?

Jack Smith led them to the elevator, and they went up to meet Daniel Taylor. Anna, who had just come downstairs, followed them back and rushed upstairs. There she saw Jack Smith leading them into Sir’s study.

Sir got jealous of him and called them here to make trouble with them?

Anna hurriedly followed them, stood at the door for a while. Aunt Lisa prepared the tea and was going to serve them. Anna looked at Aunt Lisa and said, "Aunt, I will help you in serving it."

Anna has always been very sensible. When Daniel Taylor entertained his guests, she never disturbed him. She wanted to go in, but she didn’t want to make Sir angry, so she had to find an excuse first.

Aunt Lisa found it strange. "You can do it?"

"Yes," Anna replied.

Anna worked as a nanny in Haicheng. Although she was young, but she has learned a lot because of her part-time jobs. She has the experience of serving dishes in the hotel, and now she just has to serve tea.

Aunt Lisa looked at Anna’s lovely appearance and liked her very much. "Okay, but be careful."

Anna carried the tea, knocked on the door and walked in.

Jack Smith stood aside and watched Anna bringing tea. He was puzzled. This girl just got up early and looked uneasy.

For what she is struggling with?

This is Aunt Lisa’s work. Why did she take it from her?

What if Mr. Taylor did not like it?

Anna entered the door and saw Daniel Taylor and two instructors sitting on the sofa. They seemed to talk about something important. Daniel Taylor’s face was calm, it looked like everything was alright.

But even after that, Anna was not relieved.

She didn’t want to let any bad incident happen. She knew Daniel Taylor’s personality. One couldn’t see his mind through his facial expressions.

Anna carefully served the tea and looked at Daniel Taylor and found that Daniel Taylor was also looking at her.

Because of her presence, everyone stopped talking. Anna wanted to hear what they were talking about. But she didn’t hear anything.

Jack Smith also noticed Anna’s appearance and felt that she looked very strange today. He was afraid that this girl would create some trouble. He was just hoping that after serving the tea she will go out.

But in a moment he heard Anna saying to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, I need to talk to you."

She really wanted to talk to Mr. Taylor, right now?

She couldn’t see any guests?

Jack Smith felt that he could not understand this girl. He wished he could walk right away and pull her out of the door.

"We’ll talk about it later." Daniel Taylor looked serious, "you go out first."

Daniel Taylor’s serious appearance made Anna more worried, she really felt that he will do something with instructor Herbert, "It’s really important," she paused and spoke again, "I’ll not take much time."

Daniel Taylor looked into her eyes and couldn’t refuse.

"All right," he said.

Anna followed him and they both went outside.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s tense face. "What’s the problem?"

Because there were just two of them, Anna spoke clearly, "Sir, why did you call Mr. Herbert here? Please don’t create trouble with him."

In front of them, Anna was confused but now she wanted to ask Sir clearly.

Daniel Taylor listened to Anna’s words, stupefied for a moment, looked into her eyes but the expressions on his face didn’t change, "Why, what’s wrong with it?"

Who asked you to call others "Handsome"!

Anna said, "Sir, I just talked casually. Please let Mr. Herbert go! He’s a good man."

"You are still speaking for others?" Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows and asked her.