~ Chapter - 24 ~

(A/N- Ths chapter was actually pre-written and I had to post it with the note but being the forgetful person I am, I forgot. But here it is, enjoy!)

- C A R M E L L A - 

"Ella. Ella. Ella. Ella. Ella. Ella." Kiara was singing continously skipping through the whole house. I have heard her the very first time but chose to ignore it. Kiara is a headache. Don't get me wrong. I love her with my whole heart but she gets on my nerves sometimes. 

"Just ask her what she wants." Cameron groaned in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at him and continued making my project. I usually don't waste my time making school projects but this one contains marks. 

"Carmella! You are here!" Kiara exclaimed entering the room and jumping on me.

"Get off me Kiara. You're gonna spoil it." I said pushing her away. She sat up and brushed some of her hair back.

"We have to go out today, get ready." She said. 

"Where?" I asked. We haven't made any plan today and I have loads of schoolwork to complete mainly because I'm lazy and keep pushing them for the last date. 

"I don't know but Aria said she wants us to meet Catherine." She said.

"Catherine? Her brother's girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded. Ilaria told us about her yesterday. She seems like a nice girl from what she told us. She also gave her a gift so I don't mind meeting her. I also like going out so it's not a problem as long as the people I'm with are not boring unlike Austin. 

"Yeah okay. What time?" I asked. 

"12." She said and I hummed in response.

"Can I help? It'll be done sooner." She asked me going through my project files. Ah, the bliss of having a younger sister. Her handwriting is so beautiful while mine is the well-known 'doctor-handwriting'. 

"Sure." I said and handed her one of my many assignments. She gladly took it and started writing at jet speed. I was in awe watching her. I turned to my work and started working. We finished it fairly quick and the credit goes to my personal typewriter- Kiara. 

"Ah thank you so much babe. I don't know what I'll do without you. I love you the most." I said dramatically hugging her. She groaned and pushed me back elbowing me in the stomach. Cameron, my stupid twin, just laughed his eyes glued to his phone.

"Yeah, I know. Now get ready. We have to go." She said and left. I opened my wardrobe and I had literally nothing to wear. I don't understand where all my clothes go. After 15 minutes, I finally got appropriate clothes to wear. I quickly changed and braided my hair. I waited for Kiara and afterwards we headed to Aria's house. 

"Hey!" Ilaria hugged me as soon as she saw me. A smile automatically made it's way to my face when I saw her. How the hell can someone be so bright and positive?

"Cath is already here. Come, I'll introduce you guys." She smiled and led us inside. I saw Catherine. She was beautiful with her long blonde hair, green eyes and tiny freckles. She was tall and fairly slim. 

'Hey, you must be Kiara, right?" She said smiling at her. Kiara nodded and she came forward to give her a hug. 

"And you are her sister, Carmella." She said turning to me. 

"Yeah unfortunately." I nodded. She laughed and hugged me while Kiara huffed. We talked for some time and Catherine really seems like a sweet and smart person. She is quite cool too and doesn't mind jokes. She also favours Aria a lot more than the twins so I like that about her. 

"So who's gonna drive?" Cath asked. 

"Xander, I have to go to a friend's. It's an emergency." Elijah said.

"I'm not gonna go with Xander." I said immediately. He is so annoying and irritating that he drives me crazy. When I first met him I thought he is a sweet guy but he is just a diplomatic and two-faced person with no personality of his own. He pretends to be nice with people whereas reality is the total opposite. His twin is no better but at least he isn't fake. It's better to be mean than being fake.

"Why?" Xander asked, coming out of nowhere.

"I don't want to spoil my day going with you." I said scrunching up my nose in disgust. I wonder if I am looking like the bad person here.

"Too bad. You have no other option." He snickered. 

"Well, I have plenty. Austin can go with us." I said. "If you don't mind?" I asked turning to Catherine.

"Of course she do. She is not gonna go-" That idiot started to speak but Catherine cut him off. 

"She asked me not you." She said. "I don't mind at all babe. I think honestly that's a better idea. I grinned in victory. Ah, she is amazing. Xander face was truly worth seeing. 

- Vote - Comment - Follow - Support - 

💜