« 02 »

Grammatical errors ahead+

It was awkward silence only the rain drops can be heared, the used to be lovers are sitting at the different sides of the couch not really looking at each other, they look like two strangers who happened to sat on the same waiting shed but different sides. the only difference is this place isn't a waiting shed except this place is their home, the place where they promised to create a family at, a places where they promised to grow old at together, the atmosphere is indeed uncomfortable they're so close yet they're so far, no one even dared to speak up...until jay

"I'm guessing there's no mall that's going to happen today?" Says jay as he broke the silence between them.

"It's raining" jungwon replied fidgeting his fingers.

"I'm going to my room" the blonde said as he stood up his coat hanging on his arm...

"Do you want anything?, I can bring you some cookies or ca--"

"I don't like sweets" that's all he said before leaving the raven in the couch, eyes tearing up but the blonde just doesn't care.

"But he loves sweets" jungwon mumbled watching his husband disappear from his sight.

They were about to leave for the mall when it started raining has no choice but to wait for it to stop. but they've been waiting for two hours already and it seems like the sky doesn't have any plan of making the rain stop anytime soon.

He's exhausted, his head aches, his heart aches, everything hurts and he doesn't know what to do to stop the pain that is flowing through his system.

He's breaking apart every single time a word came out of his husband's mouth, maybe because Jay's mouth is no longer available to say the words he's dying to hear, instead all he can hear from him is pure irritation and pity.

His eyes no longer hold the same spark everytime he stare at jungwon.

jungwon isn't dumb for him to miss it.

He wish he can turn back time, to the days where they're happy, where only each other's happiness matters for them, when thir relationship is full of love and warmth.

He doesn't really have any idea how he could approach the blonde. He's scared, hes scared of getting close to him. he doesn't want to do anything that will make the older leave him alone again.

But that's what will happen if he don't do anything.

After gathering his thoughts, he finally came up of an idea how to get close to the blonde...

In the attic is where the things he need Is...

After coughing a few times because of the thick layer of dust he wiped off, he managed to carry the old box that he haven't open for long...
He and jay promised to open it together.

With a smile on his face he went to the guest bedroom where the older is staying, after knocking a few time the door opened revealing a shirtless blonde, jungwon doesn't know how to react to be honest, should he turn his back or just get in?.

Noticing that the raven is uncomfortable jay made his way to get his shirt wearing it before going back infront of the blonde.

"What do you need?" He asked calmly

"I--, I'm-- I want to uh--"

"Just state what you need and stop stuttering, it's annoying" the blonde spoke out making the raven flinch

"I- I just wanna ask if you want to open this box with me caus-"

"What's that?"

"It's the box where we put the pictures, I just think maybe we could use this day to gather some of our old memories together" jungwon said looking down