Chapter Fourty

click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

Three Months Later
Mid- November

"Can you pass that box please ?" Maia pointed to the blue box that sat on the far side of the room.

Mikah walked and placed it on the bed.

"What the hell in here, shit heavy as fuck dude."

"We bout to find out." Maia ripped the box open. "Oh damn"

Maia took one of the many containers of jewelry out of the box, a piece of paper fell out with it, Mikah took it up.

"Baby, did she have a will ?" Mikah asked looking at the envelope.

She shook her head "Not that i know of"

"I think you bout to know." He handed the envolope to her.

She looked at him with confusingly and took the envelope, she opened it and pulled a small rectangular one from inside leaving a big piece of paper behind.

It was addressed to her.

Maia opened the letter.

"My dear granddaughter, if you are reading this, it simply means that i am no longer with you all, i am truly sorry that i left you, but my god called me, and it was my time. In this envelope you find a letter, and one more piece of paper, on that paper is a will." Maia looked up at her boyfriend.

"On that will, i gave everyone a little something, i love you all, Love granny."

"So what you wanna do ?" Mikah sat by her.

"Well i guess we gotta call em over huh ?" She looked at him.

"I- i guess so" He nodded.

**
Three hours later everyone was gathered in the living room.

"You read it ion wanna" Maia handed the paper to Gina.

"Gir-" Gina sighed and pulled the paper out.

Her eyes scanned over the page, a small smile reached her lips. "Girl i ain know granny was holdin, shiettt."

"What you mean ?" Maia was confused.

"Well you got the house..duh, everybody got 3k, except Mai because the rest in the bank for her."

"Oh- huh ?"

Gina nodded "I'm confused but amused baby, i- she- look here read it for yoself" Gina handed the paper to Maia.

"Oh- Oh wow.."

**
Two weeks later
Saturday morning

"So you gonna clean it yourself or hire people ?" Leanna asked as she flipped the pancake, she slept over with the girls last night.

"Clean it myself." Maia nodded " Ion want people in the house, who knows if they have it or not."

"You around us all the time though..."

Maia nodded "I know i still take a chance, but less of a chance."

"Yeah whatever, go wake up the other one." Leanna plated the last of the pancakes and pulled the eggs from the microwave.

"Ion feel like getti-"

"Mornin" Lillian walked out rubbing her eyes

"Well hello to you too, how long yall was on the phone for last night ?"