[Taekook] The Warrior And The Painter

"How about you?" Jungkook asks as he looked at the warrior, crying

"How about you?" Jungkook asks as he looked at the warrior, crying. Taehyung, the warrior, cups the painter's cheeks, smiling.
"I'll be okay, don't worry... Just go and run, don't look back, okay?" Taehyung says, Jungkook didn't answer and just stared at him, crying.
"Do you hear me, Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.
"Go... I'll be okay, I'm your strong warrior..." Taehyung says, smiling and gave Jungkook a deep kiss. Jungkook kisses back, holding Taehyung's shoulder. Hearing screams, making Taehyung panic.
"Go... My love, go!" Taehyung says, pulling his sword out. Jungkook looked at him, sobbing before he ran away.

Jungkook ran and ran, not really wanting to leave his lover, but he needed to or he'll be killed. He gasps, stopping as he's met with the king, who smirked at him.
"Not so strong now, huh? Mr painter?" The king says. Jungkook backs away, shaking his head.

A beaten up Taehyung is forced to kneel down in front of the king. His eyes widen, Jungkook. He was... Laid on the ground, lifeless and pale... Bleeding.
"No!" Taehyung tried to get close, but the guards held him back.
"He didn't do anything! Why?!" Taehyung says, shaking his head. The king smirked, standing up from his throne and crouched down to the lifeless painter, caressing his cheek.
"Well, warrior... You do know that people inside the palace aren't meant to date, but here you guys are and broke the rule. A warrior aren't gonna be killed, will just be punished in the dungeon, but his lover with be killed and here he is" The king says, chuckling and took Jungkook's paintbrush that he always had.

Taehyung stared as he broke it, tears falling down his cheeks.
"Take the body away" The king says and the guards starts to take Jungkook away. Taehyung shook his head, trying to run after them but he felt a sharp pain in his side. He smiled, closing his eyes.

"I'll be with you now, my love... "