Chapter Twenty Six

"Well love, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Klaus asks me as I sit down on the bed and he sits on the chair opposite.

"It's the full moon tonight" I smirk and he raises an eyebrow with a small smirk of his own.

"You sure you want to? I can wait" His face is passive but I can see the concern in his eyes, I go over to him and sit on his lap, a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"I am sure Klaus, we can do the ritual tonight" Klaus's face brightens at my words and he pulls me down, kissing me fiercely. 

I smile against his lips, my hand weaving into his hair as my other hand rests on his chest. He bites my lip, causing me to shift more comfortably on his lap which makes him pull me tighter against him.

"We left you alone for five minutes" Kol sighs, leaning against the doorway. Klaus doesn't move his face from mine and using only one arm, he break the table next to us and throws it at his brother. "Ha you missed!"

"Oh fuck off brother" Klaus groans against my lips, though a smile works it way onto his face as I'm giggling uncontrollably. 

"Nah I think I'll stay" I can just hear Kol smirking and I turn my head towards him, Klaus's arms still locked around the back of my neck and on my waist.

"I think your brother is ready to murder you darling" I smile in amusement at the wicked spark in his eyes.

"Well we heard you wanted to do the ritual tonight, we drew straws on who would go up to interrupt you two" He explains with a sheepish smile, I roll my eyes as I send a growl to the boys downstairs. I laugh as I hear several voices swearing. 

"C'mon Klaus, we can continue this later" I say to the pouting soon to be hybrid, he sighs and gives me one last dominant kiss before letting me go. I take Klaus's hand and walk over to Kol, taking his hand also we walk downstairs to the others. 

"So you wanna do it tonight?" Caroline asks me as I sit down next to her, she's playing poker with Thomas, Stiles and Kai. Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler and Elijah are placing bets on who will win.

"I think it'd be best to do it tonight, do you have the potion Elijah?" I ask the suited Original and he smiles, pulling it out of his jacket.

"It's all ready for when you want to take it Ellie" He passes it to me and I smile at him appreciatively.

"Where are the puppies and Salvatore's?" Klaus asks when he notices the lack of the brothers and overexcited werewolves. 

"Preparing for the full moon" Caroline pouts, obviously missing Derek.

"You'll see him soon Care" She smiles at me and I rest my head on her shoulder, zoning out I frown when I hear a double heartbeat. I listen closely and I gasp in shock when I realise who it's coming from. "Caroline!!!"

"What?" She asks, confusion written all over her face. Kol listens closely and he darts over to the blonde in excitement. 

"I think Kol is a wonderful name" He winks and Thomas growls.

"I'm going to kill that wolf" Ah he so sweet when he's in over protective brother mode.

"Okay can someone please tell me what's going on?!" Caroline demands, making all of us shut up.

"Care you're pregnant!"

**************

"You ready love?" Klaus had killed the vampire and werewolf, now it was my turn. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, I had taken the potion but there's no guarantee it will work. I am happy here, I don't want to leave. 

"I'm ready Klaus" I say quietly. He gently places his hands on my waist and softly kisses my neck, I shiver as he nips at the skin. 

My mates watch nervously and I can feel Bonnie's eyes on the back of my head as she performs the spell. 

Klaus bites down, a gasp escaping my lips as he slowly drinks my blood. I feel myself losing consciousness and Klaus moves slightly so I can lean on him as my vision fades. The last thing I see before I loose consciousness is my mates eyes locked onto mine, that's a nice image to die to.

......

......

"Maddison" I open my eyes and squint as I'm blinded with a bright white light. Motherfuckers, look I just died as least have the decency not to blast me with light. 

Etherea takes my hand and helps me up, clouds covering the unknown area I was in.

"I'm dead aren't I?" I ask her, sadness fills her eyes as she nods. "The potion didn't work I'm guessing"

Another nod.

Aw fuck.

Now what?

A bit shorter than normal, sorry I was up until about 5am watching a cooking show cause I'm a dumbass. Even so, I hope you enjoyed it. 

Please comment and vote as I love to read your opinions and thoughts.

Do you have anything you want to see in the next few chapters?