♡>>Chapter 5<<♡

"Oh, how it will be fun to play with her..."

7.30am in the Morning, Yashiro was still sound asleep.Today, well this time when she fell asleep she didn't have that Dream, finally she could sleep in peace.

As always Amane had been up early, as he always is , he had noticed that Yashiro...his little maid... hadn't come out of her Room yet, probably still asleep in her room. And be hadn't even played with her nor worked her to the bone yet! Amane had no intention of waiting any longer and so decided that he'll just have to wake her up himself .

"Well I guess it's time to wake my dear maid, and I'll make sure she won't complain...I'll make sure of it."

He mumbled to himself, a lustful grin...mischievous upon his face as he got up from his favourite Chair in the Main Room of his rather larger Mansion. He'd left the Room walking the Halls 'till the Demon arrived at his lovely toys Room. He quietly entered the Room, it was surprisingly clean...so she was good for cleaning afterall...that was very good.... His gaze landed on the Bed on witch the gentle and fragile Angel rested. Amane quietly got closer and looked at his dear Angel , she slept so peacefully...oh how adorable she looked like this and in that Nightgown too... She was a real catch...so innocent...he kind of wanted to keep her like it...but he probably wouldn't be able to. She was his treat for later ... he had all the time he needed to toy with her.

"It's time to wake sleeping beauty"

The Demon mumbled to himself and floated now , he floated right above her getting a nice look on her just looking so pure. He was right above her , so close to her face he just had to get..."a thought" out of his head. He gently stubbed her nose and spoke in a sweet tone , kind of relaxing . He did learn a few tricks when it came to seduction.

"Wake up dear sleeping Beauty~ It's already Morning"

But the Angel only cuddled up to her Pillow , she was usually a Morning Person but today she just....needed sleep....just a little longer.She was asleep tight...do peacefully with a soft smile.

"Wake up~ Or I'll have have no Choice but to wake you like sleeping Beauty...Not that I'd mind it~"

He got closer to her , only but a few inches away from her face , subbing her nose gently again .If she didn't wake up...well...then he won't pass up his opportunity.

"Hmnnn....no....just...just a little longer...."

The girl was clearly tired ...no wonder when she stayed up nearly all Night to read books and take notes. It is exhausting but she'll really have to learn to have a proper sleep schedule.

"Awhhhh~ Guess dear sleeping Beauty doesn't want to wake up , well....then I'll have my little Chance with her...hmm~ Let's see what's gonna happen"

He whispered lowly, there wasn't a reaction coming from the girl....not at all...Well...here he had his little chance and you can bet he'd take it...A sly grin on his face as he closed in on her . Oh he'd be in enjoying this...Amane got got ever so slightly closer their noses were touching ...and nearly soon would their lips. He waited out a moment , still in wonder if she'll wake up. No...reaction whatsoever.

Hanako would enjoy this with her, even if she didn't agree to this...he'll still do it. Sleeping Beauty shall be awakened by a kiss...