341-350

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 341: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (31)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 341: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (31)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It just happened to be wrong with Jiang Wanwan and Yu Meng.

In the past, no matter what Jiang Wanwan said, Yu Meng would tacitly follow the sentence, but this time Yu Meng did not respond, as if he hadn't heard it.

The rest of the people were talking, and they were talking about dates during the day. Although Ren Rou didn't have much to talk about, she had a good personality, so she couldn't get into it.

Suddenly, the most popular Jiang Wanwan seemed to be isolated.

In the past, it was always who she wanted to talk to, depending on what she chose, now it's fine, no one cares about her talking anymore.

Even if she is famous, it doesn't work.

Jiang Wanwan bit her lip and glanced at Fu Huaizhu who was diagonally opposite.

Fu Huaizhu didn't merge into another group, ignored Jiang Wanwan's words, and ate his food seriously with his head down.

Jiang Wanwan felt that most of her rejection of Yu Meng today was because of Fu Huaizhu, but Fu Huaizhu didn't care about herself at all, making Yu Meng inexplicably ignore herself, as if she had become a sinner.

There was a bit of resentment in his eyes.

However, these bitter grievances are completely for the air to see.

Fu Huaizhu didn't even look up at Jiang Wanwan at all.

Jiang Wanwan had no taste for this meal.

The evening was still tree cave time. After writing the note, Fu Huaizhu returned to his room.

After finishing shooting, Jiang Wanwan went to her room and prepared to remove her makeup.

While looking in the mirror in the bathroom, Jiang Wanwan suddenly stopped moving.

Rubbing her finger on her face, Jiang Wanwan has always been confident about her appearance. Although she is not a fan, she knows that many men like this one.

She had gone the wrong way in her last life, God gave her a chance and let her be born again.

She seized the opportunity and got everything.

However, it is not enough.

She deserves the best.

......

After a busy day, the guests almost all fell asleep.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the door of Fu Huaizhu's room was knocked.

When he heard the noise, Fu Huaizhu was still stunned for a moment. After that, he didn't know what he thought of, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Fu Huaizhu just put some perfume on his body. He doesn't like to use this kind of thing. Not only him, but another fool doesn't like it either.

This thing was stuffed by the woman before leaving the house.

I just want him to become a traffic star through this show, so she won't have to worry about money afterwards.

The wishful thinking is to play well, it also depends on whether he is worthy of cooperation.

No, even if he cooperated, he thought, the master would not be willing.

Don't look at the host's taciturn, quiet and well-behaved appearance all day long, treating people who don't like it is nothing to be seen, completely cold and violent.