53

Addison stood at the bottom of my drive, looking at her phone.

"There you are." She said, looking up at me. "I told you I was here five minutes ago."

I shrugged. "I got caught up."

"Whatever." Addison, said irritated and looked around the lawn. "So this is what it's like to go to one of your brothers parties. The amount of times you called me to save you from these."

I shrugged. "You know apparently I went to one New Years. I don't remember."

"No you've spent every new year with me since freshman year." Addison corrected, looping her arm in mine.

"Apparently not all of the last one."

"Is that when I picked you up drunk?" Addison asked me.

"Probably." I said.

"Yeah you said you downed some  punch or something and came out of the house with a cup full of it. You were so out of it."

"Best way to be." I smirked.

"You know it." She said. "You know that was also the night you were spiked right?"

I raised my eyebrows. "No it wasn't, that was at Tyler's."

"Yes it was. We went to Tyler's after that New Years party. Tyler was throwing some after party remember?"

"Oh shit, yeah." I said.

I sat on the stairs of my house after coming back from a pres for New Years. Maddie had dropped me off at my house after I complained about not feeling my dress anymore. Truth be told I felt fat in it and had to change. I swear to god I looked pregnant.

My neighbour, Will had seen me and told me he was going to go and get me some water, but Dean got to me before he returned.

"Khloe, what are you doing down here?" Dean growled as he saw me on the steps. "You're supposed to be in your room."

I looked up to see Dean towering down at me. "That's where I was going." I stated, I had felt like I just needed to sit down. I clutched my hand around the step, I felt dizzy.

"Are you drunk?" Dean snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

I glared at him. "Aggressive, much?"

Dean glared at me and snatched the red cup in my hand out of my grasp and sniffed it.

"You're not supposed to be drinking or at this party."

I tried to concentrate on his words as my vision fluttered around the room, taking in the strangers in my house. This was what I party in my house looked like. I'd been to better.

Dean didn't let go of my arm, but I snatched my arm out of it, not realising it was helping me stay balanced. I was spaced.

I felt the beat of the music pump through the floor beneath my feet and every so often my focus got fuzzed up by a light that attacked my eyes.

"What?" I said, realising Dean was talking to me again. I could see his lips move, but my mind couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. My mind got distracted by my heart rate,
it was beating so fast.

I felt someone shake me.
I looked up to see Dean looking at me expectantly. He had no idea how out of it I really was.

He wasn't alone now, someone else was stood besides him. I felt a hand tighten around my arm and I was being led out of our hallway and into a different room.