― thirty four.

❝even if the amount of disinfectant you had on you satisfies me doesn't mean you're not a dirty b!tch with a dirty attitude❞―sakusa y/n

even if the amount of disinfectant you had on you satisfies me doesn't mean you're not a dirty b!tch with a dirty attitude
sakusa y/n

YASOHACHI BRIDGE?

a gruff voice called the group, gaining their attentions as they saw an old man with a blue jumpsuit walking towards them.

"who are you? students from other schools aren't allowed to be here!" he yelled.

with an animated pissed expression, she pointed at the man "and who the hell are you?!"

"he's clearly a staff member" y/n rolled her eyes.

"why are you so combative?" yuuji deadpanned.

akari pulled out her id, showing it to the old man "we have permission to be here"

the old man fixed his glasses as he read the name "oh, you're the ones?" he glanced at the teenagers "you're all young. you need to hang your pass around your neck".

he looked at the teenagers again, excluding a and b, and saw the familiar one. one having a dark blue hair with unique hairstyle.

"fushiguro-kun?" he questioned.

small blush appeared on both of his cheek and greeted the old man in embarassment. clearly trying to act cool in front of y/n.

"he remembers you!" ah, the iconic duo.

"so this man's been here a long time?" akari asked with glee.

"probably. takeda-san's a permanent employee" megumi answered.

"then i leave the rest to you!" she made a thumbs up.

"abandoning your duty." y/n said with a blunt face.

vyn: breaths
me: rail me.

"kanada, shimada, yamato... and morishita, huh?" takeda, the old man, listed out the victims' names.

"i was shocked by their passing, but i guess it's been nearly twenty years since they graduated. i remembered it like it was yesterday" takeda formed a warm smile on his lips.

"they were problem children in their own right, though not as bad as you. what did you want to know?" he spoke to megumi.

"strange rumors, dark rumors, connections to bad adults..." he continued his words as he knocked yuuji on his head "...and anything of ill omen".

"dark rumors? they may have been problem children, but they never went beyond average middle school stuff... but wait, ill omen?"

"you mean that tale? about the yasohachi bridge bungee jumping?" one of the delinquents said.

this perked the germaphobe's interest. she heard this tale from her ex-classmates at inarizaki. words spreaded too fast especially those who were interested in occult stuff.

"you're still here, a and b?"

"yasohachi bridge?"

"i heard it's a notorious suicide spot" y/n said, glancing at the pinkette.

"it's well-known in this area as a haunted location" megumi added.

"oh, that's right! back then, it was all the rage among delinquents to bungee jump off yasohachi bridge late at night. it was one of those tests of courage" takeda said.

nobara crossed her arms and glanced at y/n "what a weird tribe. don't you think so, y/n-chan?" y/n just shrugged, not really having any opinion on it.

"i'm surprised there are people dumber than me!" yuuji exclaimed.

"what do you use for a cord?" megumi rolled his eyes at him.

"we don't do it" delinquent 'a' spoke up.

"i just heard some students from our parents' generation talking about it" delinquent 'b' added.

actually the author forgotten who said those so she just assumed it was delinquent 'b'.

any of you remembered my brother aka the trashcan in y/n's room? aha, yey we gonna celebrate the day of the trashcan's first day of staying in y/n's room<3 it's on aug 13;]