PAST.

Taehyung parked the car in front of Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook quickly came out Taehyung following behind.

"Hyungie , go get changed .I will make something for us in the mean time." 

"but baby , I want to tell you everything" taehyung said with hesitation and guilt. Jungkook turned around and pecked his lips .

"You can hyungie, but get comfortable first. we have a lot of time to say and listen as I said earlier, I am here and I'll always be".

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook , how anybody else right now would be blaming him for being a lier , or demanding an explanation but here is Jungkook still taking care of him. He is indeed an angel. His angel

A tear drop fell off his eyes, shocking Jungkook  but before he could do something Taehyung slammed his lips on Jungkook's kissing him roughly letting all his emotions out. Jungkook too responded trying to keep up with his pace . It was first time Taehyung was this rough ,but he enjoyed this too. He slowly threaded his finger in Taehyung's hair . Jungkook could feel taehyung moving down to his neck giving soft peck which soon turned into wet licks , he bit his lips to stop from moaning .  

Taehyung started sucking  his neck now leaving purple marks 

"An-ggh- hyungie" Jungkook moaned not able to control when  Taehyung found out his special spot and it felt like music to Taehyung's ear . He knew this sound was only for him .Neither has anyone heard it nor would be able to hear it ever and this mere thought made his heart swell with an unknown pride.

Taehyung pulled out from his neck only to attach to his lips again . After few minutes they both pulled out panting and connected their foreheads. 

"I love you bun" Jungkook looked up to meet his eyes which only held sincerity in it making jungkook smile . All the nervousness and insercurities he had fade away at an instant . He knew the man standing in front of him was everything he ever wanted actually even more than that.

"I love you more "he mumbled snuggling himself in taehyung's chest and Taehyung couldn't help but coo at his adorable baby.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook had their lunch and made their way inside the bedroom. Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his lap and his own back resting on headboard his hand tightly secured at Jungkook's waist just as he likes .

 Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his lap and his own back resting on headboard his hand tightly secured at Jungkook's waist just as he likes

(something like this ignore everything else) 

And then there was complete silence , a comfortable one before Taehyung started--------

Taehyung  was a very naughty child  being the only child  his family  treated him like some prince. Not just his parents but even his grandparents loved him to death. His family was a happy family . But gradually everything started crumbing down . He was 5 , when one day he saw his father yelling at his mother but he couldn't understand the reason  and when he asked his mother she said --

"Baby , your dad is working hard , so he is just tensed .Don't go near him now . okay ?" and he just nodded buying the excuse .

But this became regular . Now his dad no longer talked to him like he used to he is always out and  for his parents their relation got worsened . His dad now made a habit of  insulting his mother even infront of him and started calling her names which he did not understand  at that time. Gradually time passed and his insults  one day changed into slap .

And this slap was what changed his life. His mother committed suicide  leaving him alone with his  monster father. He was barely 11 that time . He couldn't  bear the pain and was  all alone when Yoongi entered his life like his big brother giving all his support. They both spent time together . And Yoongi giving him all the support he needed. 

He was in his room one day when his father came inside with a stern face and  told him to get changed someone was going to come for dinner.

when Taehyung came downstairs he saw lady sitting there and when Taehyung reached their hid dad introduced her --

"Taehyung , meet  sana she is your stepmom ."  Taehyung froze on spot now everything made sense . Why his father had no time for this family ? Why he was always late ?Why he used to insult his mother?

He fucking cheated on his mother . 

He suddenly ran and  slammed the door shut and slid down bringing his legs to his chest crying his heart out . He could never forgive that man for killing his muder even though he did not do it himself , he tortured her  mentally leading her to suicide. He then quickly called his  grandparents and told them everything and requested them to take him with them .

Everything happened fast .His grandparents on the next day took him with them. And then never ever talked to his father. His maternal grandparent even filed complaint against that man but he escaped his punishment with his money.

Taehyung started living with his  grandparent's in Daegu, a happy life there he met Hoseok who brightened his glomy life with his smile and again  he got a big brother a second one . 

Taehyung spent next nine years of his life in happiness ,love and care provided by his grandparent but for his higher studies he had to return to seoul. So he came .

Surviving here wasn't easy for him specially when that man lived here and came to know about him . Mr. Kim as soon as got the news went to bring taehyung back home not as his son but as his heir of the multinational company.

He the very next day introduced Taehyung as the next heir to the public in a conference.And everyone cheered and Taehyung had no emotions . He wasn't even surprised. He knew the day his mother died that now he was an orphan .

Taehyung then started attending meeting with his so called father just to give headlines to media. He was just suffering until a girl came in his life. Melissa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HEY FELLAS !! PLEASE DO VOTE AND DON'T JUST BE A GHOST READER.