16. test day 1

One real person is enough.

Kriti's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

Ugh, stupid alarm.

I woke up and my eyes roamed around the whole room, Naman was nowhere to be seen.

Then, my eyes fell on the note kept besides the side table.

For you.

Was written on it, I picked it up & read...

Good morning beautiful,

By the time you are reading this, I would've left. I had to leave early for the toss and everything. Now what you have to do is, get ready & then Rits will come and take you to the stands! I would be on the field by that time. Sorry, I didn't tell you when I left, you look too cute while sleeping. Anyways, go get ready.

-Naman :)

Aww, he is so adorable. Anyways, I have to get ready quickly otherwise I'll be late & I don't wanna miss even a bit.

After about ten minutes, I got ready in some baggy jeans and an oversized top which I tucked in the jeans. I was looking for my denim jacket but I couldn't find it anywhere.

And I think, I forgot to pack it.

Shit.

Can I just borrow a shirt from his closet?

With that thought, I went ahead and opened his wardrobe and picked out a checkered shirt which matched perfectly with my outfit.

I hope he doesn't mind, I mean I can right?

Yeah, I guess, I can. He's my husband.

Thinking that, I went ahead and wore it over the top like a jacket.

And as if on cue, the bell rang revealing Rits (Ritika)!!

"Goooddd Morning cutie!" She said and gave me a side hug.

"Good morning, you look fab!" I complimented her.

"Thank you, you too. In your hubby's clothes, they suit you." She said and I blushed.

"How do you know?" I asked her, trying to control my blushing cheeks.

"Well, I've seen Naman wearing this shirt. As a matter of fact, Ro (Rohit) told me that it's his favorite shirt when Naman wore it in an interview." She told me.

"Ohh...should we go?" I asked her.

"Let's go!" She said and we headed towards the stands, there I met all the other peeps!

Natasha, Sakshi bhabhi, Sanjana, Dhanashree & Pankhuri.

We greeted everyone and settled down, Sakshi bhabhi & Nats were sitting on either side of me.

Soon, the announcement for the toss was made and the captains of both the teams were called, i.e; Naman and Tim.

A man came forward and tossed the coin in the air.