[five - lane five]

"come on ladies,after you finish stretching,we're gonna start off strong with some drills

"come on ladies,after you finish stretching,we're gonna start off strong with some drills."

coach miller walked to the shed,grabbing more supplies as the girls walked onto the field.

beautiful had never really liked sports when she was younger.

she would have much rather preferred watching tv,sleeping and having fun on her own.

however,when she was nine,she was introduced to soccer by some of her older cousins.

she remembered going to some of their games and not really paying much attention until then.

after that,she would watch the whole game without batting an eyelash.

soon after alicia realized how interested beautiful was in soccer,she wasted no time putting her in an expensive cover club program.

most parents would do it to please their kids and make them happy.

alicia on the other hand,did it to string beautiful along and keep her busy.

beautiful barely spent time with her family growing up,but to be honest it didn't really affect her.

she would rather spent her hours on the field than bickering with Jackie and her mom all day.

beautiful laced up her cleats before standing from the bench,walking onto the field.

"i think this season is gonna be a tough one. there's a lot of really good athletes in the area this year. what do you think?"
a girl asked.

beautiful fumbled her fingers before nodding.
"yeah,definitely."

the girl shrugged before running ahead of beauty.

"alright ladies,we're gonna do some drills to warm up,then we're gonna start working on some footwork."
miller explained.

beautiful follows coach miller's directions as she stood in the line,spaced out from all the other girls.

"alright so the drill is,i'm gonna place four different cones in four different spots. wherever the cone is,you're gonna run to it and shoot the ball into the net from there. keeping going until you've done all the cones."
she explained.

-

"so,how was your first day?"
remedy sang as beautiful walked in the door,throwing her bag on the floor.