Chapter 6

-3rd POV-

As the two left the hospital, a familiar rev of a motorcycle could be heard.

Takemichi and (Y/n), who were still following them, were hiding behind a pillar as they watched them.

Mitsuya pulled up on his bike as Mikey got on.

"Can you get Pah-chin to come tomorrow?" Draken asked.

"Yeah. I'll have Peh go, too. The warehouse near Second MS work for you?" The lilac haired male said.

"Yeah."

The male then nodded and drove off, as Mikey raised his hand.

"See ya."

The hidden male stared but then he hid again, as the tall male looked back, before walking.

'There's no way Mikey and Draken would ever fight each other. Draken dies on August 3rd. we need to find out everything we can about Moebius by then!' Takemichi thought, with a determined look.

-----

(Y/n) pouted as she looked around. She had lost Takemichi, and now was lost in Shibuya.

"Hmm..." The girl hummed softly, as she looked around.

The petite girl never left the blond male's side, neither Hinata's or the Mizo Middle group. But now, that she is alone, she has no one to rely on, since they would always drag her around by her hand, which she didn't mind.

"Hmm..." She hummed, looking around, before spotting a blond male, that she saw at the gang meeting. She walked up to them and pulled their sleeve.

"Eh?" He said, before looking at the girl. He stared at her for a few seconds, but his face got warmer, 'She's so cute...' He thought, before shaking his head, "Ahem, uhm...can I help you?"

"Hmm." The girl hummed, staring at him.

"Chifuyu!" Another male's voice called out.

The said male looked at the source and saw his friend, "Baji-san!"

The long haired male noticed the girl and smirked at his friend, "Oya? Is she your girlfriend?"

"N-No!"

"Hmm!" (Y/n) hummed, catching the two attention.

Chifuyu looked at the girl, "Are you perhaps lost?" He asked.

The girl's eyes sparkled before nodding, "Hmm!"

Baji pat his friend's back, "Guess you speak her language!"

The petite girl then signaled for a phone, which the black haired male gave her his. She dialed the phone number Takemichi had her memorize.

"Hello?"

"Hmm."

The male on the other line gasped, "(Y/n)-chan! Where are you?! Are you hurt?! Ahh! I knew I shouldn't have let go of your hand for even a second!"

"Hmm..."

"Ah, right! Can you pass the phone to the person who helped you?"

"Hmm." She hummed, passing the phone back to the long haired male, who grabbed it and put his phone up to his ear, when the girl signaled him to.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Hello! Can you tell me where you are? (Y/n)-chan must be worried and scared! Ahh!"

Baji could only deadpan, look at the girl, who seemed to be patting Chifuyu's head, 'He really that worried for her, when it looks like she's fine...' He thought, before answering, "We're near the crossing."