twenty- eight

Axel's POV

After completing the talk with Grayson, he invites me to stay for the remainder of the strategy meeting. He explains that the reason he excluded me was because he knew I was spending time with Cooper and he didn't want to interrupt. Although noble, I explain how I wish to be a part of every meeting. I am the Beta of this pack, and unless something urgent related to Cooper comes up, Grayson should always expect my appearance.

However, I can't say that I'm disappointed with how things turned out this time. I got to fuck Cooper. Looking at the time, I realize that it is getting later into the day. I need to wake Cooper so we can have lunch, spend a few more hours together, and then drive back to his old pack.

I will admit that because of my talk with Grayson, I am a little more in control of these newfound emotions. Now that I realize the problem and have talked through solutions with myself, I can better control myself.

I walk into Cooper's room- a room I wish he would forego so he can sleep in my room all the time- and notice the sheet on the bed has lowered in his sleep to display his hip bones as well as the lines that converge in a 'V' shape.

A sound erupts from the center of my chest.

Maybe I can't control myself.

The rise and fall of his chest and abdomen draws my attention, and I immediately know the best way to wake him. I need to remind him once more of exactly why he should stay here. And if he still chooses to leave, this will act as a reminder of why he will want to return.

Leaving the door cracked, I walk over to the bed with a sadistic smirk on my face. I'll bet he's never woken up like this before.

Crawling over him, I brush my hand across his chest, lightly rubbing his nipples in the process. Other than a shift in his breathing, my mate remains asleep. My hand slips down his abdomen and finally to his cock resting below the sheet. When I grip onto him firmly, a sudden exhale escapes from him.

It fascinates me that Cooper can still be asleep while I'm touching him. Most of the time, I would be awake as soon as the door opened. Especially if someone touched me. Cooper is evidence enough of what happens when I am woken up.

As I begin stroking his cock with one firm hand, Cooper begins making small noises from the back of his throat. When I give the head of his cock a little more attention, his eyes shoot open. He is disoriented for all of two seconds, but when I brush the tip of him one more time, he moans loudly and his hips jut out in response.

Smirking to myself at how horny my mate is for me, I lean over his body and kiss up his throat. I lick at his Adam's apple, and the high-pitched squeak of delight does not go unnoticed by me. Cooper's hand dives into my hair as he uses it to stabilize himself. As I bite at his skin, directly over his pulse point, Cooper moans loudly. With the door open, anyone would be able to hear if they are close by. No one will enter the room, especially knowing that I am in here, which is why I left it open- as an incentive for Cooper to remain quiet as I pleasure him.

"The door is open, so unless you want the whole house to hear as you scream out my name as I make you cum, you better be quiet."

Watching Cooper's entire face turn a bright shade of pink as he scans the room makes me proud. I am going to introduce him to a world of pleasure and fucking that only I can provide.

"The door's open? We can't- oh, fuck!" He bites on his lip as my hand rubs up and down his cock with more speed.

"The door is cracked," I explain. That means that the soundproofing in the room won't work, and he knows that. "No one should come in unless you scream and they think you're being tortured by me... But that would be fairly accurate, wouldn't it?"