chapter 32

Y/n's POV

I got out from the bus and walk across the street heading to my teachers house. I don't know if she's here yet, but I saw her car gone from the school's parking lot.

I knock at the door but there's no response. Maybe she's not here yet. I was about to cross the street to head home but I saw her car approaching.

I went back infront of her house and waited for her as she park her car. She went outside and lock her car.

"Sorry, I stop by a store to buy some snacks for you." She said showing the paper bag in her hand. She always think about me, I fight back the smile that wants to crept in my face by biting my inside cheek. I nod my head and wait for her to open her house.

Once she unlock it she let me in and I sit in her couch. She put her bag at the couch and went to the kitchen. She came back with a plate of snacks and a fruit juice in her hand. She put them at the table infront of me. Why does she always give me food everytime I went to her house, am I that thin?

"I want you to eat first, I know you're hungry." She said. I obey her start eating the snacks that she prepare for me she eat some too but not too much. I finished my drink and look up to her.

"Start talking, I'm listening." I said. She clear her throat and totally face me.

"About Brad, the principal, my husband. I don't really love him and I didn't really want to marry him.... it's just my parents...." She stop. I nod my head telling her to continue.

"My parents wants me to be a teacher but I failed college. They got angry at me and said that I was a desgrace in the family. One day they meet Brads father, he own a very big company and my parents got excited as his father said he wants his son to be married. My parents arrage me to marry him without me knowing. Brad knows me already he was my college classmate and he had a crush on me. When he find out that his father arraged us to marry each other he gets so touchy at me and being so controlling. I told my parents I don't want to marry him, but they said that if I ever run away they'll never accept me as their daughter anymore so I just obey them not wanting my parents to be disappointed at me. My parents died just two years ago by a car accident and I manage to move away from him by buying this house. I like it more here, I feel more comfortable away from him. He keeps telling me to go back but I refused to. I became teacher because of him and I feel like I owe him for that that's why I didn't get divorce, but now I have nothing to lose if I ever wanted to divorce him. He cant threaten me for removing my career as a teacher 'cause I'm willing to risk everything for you to comeback to me. Now that you heard my story, are you gonna come back to me. I'll do everything for you. I'm willing to risk everything. Just give me another chance, Y/n please." She told me as tears stream down her face. I sat there shock, how could a parent do that to their own child?

I move closer to her and hug her. She cried more and burried her face in my chest. I cares her back and try to shush her.

"Shush, it's over now. It's okay, you're gonna be fine." I said and pull away and look at her face. I wipe her tears away.

"I'm so sorry, I never knew you're going through that shit. If I know about this more earlier I should've been more in your side and make you forget about him. I'm sorry I've been so selfish, but I promise you I'll be by your side from now on." I said. I fix her hair and kiss her forehead.

"Is this means, you're coming back to me?" She ask.

"Of course, my mami deserve to be love and treated like a queen. Im really sorry Lauren for what happened to you, I know I will never know the feeling being in that situation as you are, but I understand you and I know it has been so hard for you." I told her. She hugs me and say

"Thank you Y/n, you don't know how much you make me happy." And pull away. She put her hand at the back of my neck looking at my eyes. She pull me closer to her and connect our lips. I kiss her back soon the slow kiss becomes heated. We pull apart catching our breath.

"Sorry, just got carried away. I missed you so much." She said.

"I missed you too."

_______

A/n: follow me or I won't update :/