prologue

HER FATHER IS A murderer and her mother is dead. Well, that's what they told her anyways.

Tella grew up in Malfoy Manor considering the Malfoy's were the closest thing to a family she had. Having no one to look after her, considering her father, sorry, her sperm-donor, decided to join a noseless dark wizard, she had to practically raise herself.

She hated Narcissa Malfoy. She hated Lucius Malfoy. And she sure as hell hated Draco Malfoy.

Right now, she was one second away from killing her wanna be brother. She rolled her eyes for the probably hundredth time that day and turned to Draco. "Do you ever shut up?"

Draco scowled at her. "Respect your superiors, Tella. Or do you want me to tell father you're being disrespectful again?"

Tella glared at him. Lucius Malfoy was a monster and Tella was not too keen on making him mad. Being a Gryffindor in a Slytherin household was dangerous. A life without the Cruciatus Curse? Man, Donatella wishes. One more reason why she hated her father.

"I hope you don't mean yourself. Besides, I'm not scared of him or you. And for the millionth time it's Donatella to you!" she snapped.

Draco smirked. "Whatever you say, Tella. Did you hear that-,"

She groaned. "Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep."

He let out a low whistle. "So you're not interested in the fact that your father broke out of Azkaban?" Tella froze. "That's right. And he's coming after you and your loverboy, Potter." Draco finished.

She got out of bed and walked up to him. "What the fuck do you mean?"

He just smirked at her. Man, she wished she could wipe that smirk off his stupid face. "Goodnight, Tella."

Tella frustratedly groaned, walked out of the room, grabbed her cigarettes and a lighter and ran out of the manor.

She fumbled with the lighter and lit her cigarette. She inhaled the smoke and immediately relaxed. It was the only thing giving her comfort, the smoke in her lungs, the smoke that slowly killed her. She loved it.

Donatella suddenly jumped as a black, shaggy dog ran up to her, barked and ripped the cigarette out of her hand. "What the fuck? Do you know how much these cost?"

The dog growled and gave her a look that said as much
as 'That's what you're concerned about?'

"Oh suck my dick, you're not my father," she rolled her eyes. If a dog could laugh, it definitely did. "What are you laughing at?"

The dog whined and snuggled closer to her. She made a grimace considering she was under no circumstances a dog person. "Uhm hate to break it to you... uhm let's call you Snuffles-," The dog glared at her. "Don't look at me like that! It's your name. Deal with it or leave. Anyway, but I'm not a dog person."

The dog, who was unbeknownst to Donatella, a human being, barked defensively. Tella smirked and held her hands up in surrender. "I'm more of a rat person," she said, not noticing the dog's grimace of horror. "Kidding... I like cats more. This has probably something to do with Minnie, considering she's a cat and all."

She looked down at the dog and noticed that he looked excited. "You want me to tell you something about my life?"

The dog wiggled his tail and barked excitedly. She took this as a yes and started talking. "Well, I have five best friends. I wouldn't survive without them. First of all there's Hermione Jean Granger. My best friend. Fuck that, my sister. Hermione is my sister. She saves me from doing stupid things, well most of the time. She helps me whenever I need help with my homework or my mental issues. And most importantly she cares. She loves and she fucking cares and that's more than I could ask for. I'm her only girlfriend, there's no other girl that wants to be her friend and that breaks my heart. She can be quite misogynistic and abnormally jealous at times which can be hard to deal with at times. But I love her, you know? So I have to deal with it somehow."

Sirius Black doesn't know what to think. On one side his heart swelled with pride and love for his daughter. On the other side he's concerned for her. She just smoked a cigarette and was now talking about her mental issues.

Donatella moved on. "Then there's Ronald Bilius Weasley. I'm the only one who's allowed to call him Bilius so back off, thank you. He's my best friend-, well more of a brother, really. He's funny and brilliant. There's no one in the world whom I love more than him. Most of the people don't see him for who he really is, sometimes not even his own best friends, Mione and Potter, but I do. I really do. He's so much more than what he lets on. Also, whenever someone makes a comment about his eating habits.... well let's just say it ends badly. For them."

Sirius loved hearing her talk about this Ronald, it was just the way he talked about James. He perked up a bit more at the name Potter. It couldn't be.... or could it?

Tella smiled dreamily. "Moving on there's Samuel Lee Diggory. He's a Slytherin, one of a kind. His brother Cedric is a Hufflepuff, I suppose I kind of think of him as a brother. Sam and Ced, they're very close, almost as close as Fred and George, it's scary actually. You'd think with them being in different houses they'd hate each other but no, not Sam and Ced. Samuel he's... Well, he's kind of perfect, isn't he? He gets me. He gets everything. He gets that I hate my father and that I'd just love to..."

The dog winced, but Tella didn't seem to notice. Her eyes grew distant, dark, cold and, most importantly, sad. She sighed, shook her head and smiled once again as soon as she thought about Blaise and Theodore.

"And last but not least there's Blaise and Theo. I love them so much, Snuffles, you have no idea. They're the funniest and most kind-hearted people I know, well besides myself of course."

So with that, two broken souls reunited, and the stars could not have shined brighter that night.