University

Y/n's pov:
I woke up with the sun shining brightly.... And my alarm ringing.... Wait... Alarm... Who put that! Aishh now I remember I have university... But guess what? My friends.... Lisa, Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo attend the same university.

I quickly got up and got dressed...

I looked at the mirror

I looked at the mirror... Should I do makeup? Guess a little won't hurt...

I went to the door step about to leave with my car when I saw Jimin standing there with dark eyes... Glaring at me...

y/n: what now?

Jimin: look... We might be siblings... But I want to maintain a proper reputation... I told the other two guys too... No one in the university.... Must know that we r siblings... Got it?

Y/n: oh don't u worry... I wouldn't want someone to know I have weird brothers...

Jimin: I'm not in a mood to argue this morning.. So I'm gonna go...

He said before walking away... Can't believe I'm related to him...

I drove to school... It was not that far....

I was walking down the hallway... I got a lot of flirtatious looks... But... I don't give a damn....

I went to the principals office.... Damn the principal was ugly... Imagine if he'd know that I m a murderer?!!

Anyways... I took my schedule and headed towards the locker before someone snuck up on me.... Lisa and rosé!

Lisa: booooo...

Y/n: u know that doesn't scare me...

Lisa: I know... But it's worth a try... So what's a brave mafia leader like u doing over here...

Y/n: umm..U see... I decided to interact more....

I am not gonna tell her about my situation yet...

Rosé: oh wow... U? Interacting? That's something new....

Y/n: can we just go to class already?

Lisa: sure...

I entered the class... And man... It was filled with hOOmans... Ughh now I have to introduce myself.

Y/n: hi!... My names Kim Y/n...nice to meet u....please don't trouble me... Even if u do... I don't care... I am just gonna bully u until we graduate... Yes that's it... Mic drop...

Saying that I dropped my invisible mic.. The teacher looked at me weirdly but.. I don't care... I just went to the last seat and sat with rosé and Lisa...

-time skip-

-during lunch-
I just met Jisoo and Jennie... We r having lunch now... The best part of the day!