15

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would immediately choke on the tea that he was actually having and look away while nervously asking you
"What do you mean Y/n? Haha" while laughing and looking at anything but you.He would then sigh in relief on the inside when you say it was a joke.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would look at you seriously while suspecting you of knowing his and Takamitchis secret, Completely forgetting the Literal tea in his hands
"Y/n, Which tea?" he would ask in his interrogative tone which he uses during his work. Sighing in disbelief when you say it was a joke.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would look at you blankly than down at the cup in his hands than back up at you than he would spill it  beside himself asking you "Okay but why?" He would grumble about wasting some good tea when you say it was a joke.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

"Y/n I have never hid anything from you and i never will, whatever it is that you think I'm hiding, I'm not because I have no idea what it is so tell me straight because I don't want to hide anything from you Y/n. I trust you with everything so if you feel that I am hiding something from you please tell me" He would immediately say genuinely with a calm tone while placing the tea back down. He would get comically irritated when you say it was a joke.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would look at you confused than place the tea down and than think about it. He would wonder what he had hid before glancing at the tea infront of him " Uh Y/n what do you mean? The actual tea or did I do something?" He would ask confused but nervous. He would sigh drinking the tea again relifed that he did not almost waste the actual tea
When you say it was a joke.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would stare into your soul, than look at the tea on the table infront if him than cover his forehead with his hands internally panicking from you words but he was trying very hard to assure himslef that you meant the literal tea in front of him but it didn't calm his mind. "Y/n...." He would trail off calmly on the outside. He would than take a deep breath in utter relief when you say it was a joke.

Bonus
He might still end up spilling everything about everything even after you say it was a joke because he loves you and he knows you deserve the truth.

Shuji Hanma.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would look at you as if you grew two heads but than shrug his shoulders and spill his tea all over the empty floor next to him. "Huh? Want me to spill you tea too?" He would grin while reaching out and almost taling your cup of tea too. He would laugh knowingly giving you a cheeky grin when you tell him it was a joke.

Though he was actually very terrified on the inside the moment you said those words, he just played it off cool thank the lord for that.

Keisuke Baji.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

"Are you messing with me Y/n? What do I have to spill?" He would ask getting very defensive completely forgetting the cup of tea that he had unconsciously moved away aggressively with his hand making all the tea spill while getting defensive.
He would grumble how it's not funny when you say it was a joke.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would gulp loudly while taking a deep breath than hold his hand together(🙏)  infront of his face and apologize loudly " Y/n! I'm sorry for reading the manga without you even though we promised to read it together !" He would exclaim.
He would than laugh nervously while trying to run away when you say it was a joke while asking him when he read the manga without you.

He would internally relax that you didn't mean the tea he thought you meant.

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

"Y/n, do you really want to know? Really?" He would say while leaning super close to your face and staring into your eyes. He would than grin opening his lips about to say something but than he would spill the tea in his hands alll over the floor.
He would laugh giving you a wink when you say it was a joke.

Shinichiro Sano.
-When you tell him
"Spill the tea"

He would immediately start explaining about everything about himself like his gang, his family, his primary,middle and high school life which you actually already knew  while occasionally drinking the tea in his hands " well that's all Y/n, there I spilled all the tea now." He would say proudly looking at you with such genuine honesty that you almost didn't say that it was a joke to which he sulked and made you spill tea about yourself too.

---This 'Spill the tea' is Authors orginal idea just in case no one is asking---