Chapter Twenty Two

R O S A B E L L E

I groan as I blink hard trying to take in the environment.

"Belle, can you hear me?" Nic waved his hands over my face making me more dizzy.

"Move your hands away from my face or I'll puke all over you." I hissed at him and he moved away. I sat up rubbing my head as I try to recall what happen.

Ok. So, I was reading a novel in Nic's office. The female protagonist was about to tell her past to her bestfriend when someone hit me from behind and I blacked out.

Whoever the fuck it was, that person better pray I don't get my hands on them.

"How many hours was I out for." I asked Nic who was looking at me with concern.

"Six." He replied and I nodded.

"What happened?"

"Someone from the gang helped Antonio to slip inside my office. He hit you on the head and you fainted. When I rushed inside he was pointing his gun at you. I was so scared Belle. I thought I lost you." He said grabbing my hand before squeezing it.

"And what happened? Is Antonio still alive?" I asked already thinking of million ways to kill him. Louisa will strangle him with her own hands after hearing what he did to me and I can't wait to see that.

"Don't worry my love. He is death. I shot him myself." He whispered as he hugged me before placing a small kiss on my forehead. Lucky ass.

"Do you want anything? Are you hungry? Do you want some water."

"No. Can we just. . . . can we just go home." I said to which Nic nodded before lifting me bridal style making me gasp.

"You know I can walk."

"What if you feel dizzy and fall down?" He said and I rolled my eyes making him grin at me.

We were about to get in the car when someone called out Nic's name.

"Nico." Arabelle called out as she came running towards us. Nic's shoulder tensed after hearing her voice.

"What does this witch want now." I cursed under my breath. He opened the door of the car and sat me down.

"Go home. I'll be there soon." He said in a cold tone before closing the door and I pursed my lips into a tight line.

Arabelle came and jumped into Nic's arm but Nic didn't intend push her away. The whole time I was looking at him but he didn't even glance towards me.

"Sam. Lets go." I said to Sam who look up at me nervously.

"Ma'am it's not what you think it is."

I gave him a bitter smile. "It is what it is, Sam. It's was Arabelle and it will always be her."

I wiped the lone tear that slipped down my cheeks. I'm done. I'm tired of being treated like I'm no one. I'm tired of being treated like I don't have any feelings. Like I'm made of a stone.

I dialed Louisa's number and she thankfully picked up on the second ring. "Luoisa, can I stay at your place for some days?"

"What happened?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing. I just miss you." I said trying my best not to sound broken but my voice betrayed me.

"Belle, are you ok? Where are you."

"I'm on my way to home." I replied.

"Ok. I'll come and pick you." She said before hanging up and I wiped my face with the back of my sleeve.

As soon as the car stopped I jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs amd into our room. I packed my clothes making sure not to leave anything behind.

I took one of his shirt from the hanger after alot of debating with myself and stuffed it inside.

Before leaving, I wrote a big 'I'M DONE' on the walls with the marker. Call me childish, I don't care. Lou could've done the same.

"Ma'am where are you going?" Edwin asked as I walked out dragging my bags.

"I'm going to live with my Jack, my Beast, my lover." I said sarcastically referring Louisa as Jack and beast.

As she always says and I quote, 'You are my Rose and I'm your Jack. Not even Titanic can do us apart. You are my Belle and I'm your Beast. I'll tear everyone into pieces if they try to separate us.’

She think it sounds cool but to be honest, it sounds like trash. She is the most horrible poet living in this planet. But I still love her.

"Ma'am?" Edwin gave me a confused look and I roll my eyes at him.

"Belle." Lou called out and I sigh in relieve. Thank God.

I went and hugged her tightly, squeezing the air out of her.

"Girl, are you trying to kill me because I ate your last piece of chocolate cake last time?" She said and I chuckled at her before pulling away.

She turn her gaze at my things and narrowed her eyes at me. "Woh woh. Are you sure your never coming back again? I'm tired of carrying your things just for you to move back in with your husband within a week."

"Lou-"

"Ma'am you're running away." Edwin gasped as cutted me off. He looked at me with wide eyes like I just committed a crime.

"Yes, with her Jack." Lou replied as narrowed-eyed him and pointed her index at him. "You didn't saw or hear anything ok Edward?"

"Edwin." I corrected.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "If you tell your boss anything about where she is or with whom she is, i'll hunt you down and break all your bones. And trust me, i'll break all your bones in a matter of seconds without breaking a sweat."

Edwin gulped as he nodded hesitantly.

I know, Lou can be intimidating sometimes.

"If he ask you anything what will you say?" Lou asked Edwin like she was talking to a eight year old boy and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I didn't see ma'am. When I came back, she wasn't at home." Edwin replied as he wiped his sweats from his forehead.

"Very good. Your good at acting. Make sure you act well infront of your boss or else the first thing your boss will see in the morning is your missing report." She smiled sweetly at him and he nodded.

"Are you done?" I asked and she nodded.

She turn her gaze towards me. "Ok lets go."

I turn towards Edwin for the last time. "If you tell anything to Nic, you know what will be waiting for you, Edwin. Louisa doesn't joke around."

"O. . ok ma'am." He stammered and I nodded before walking away with Louisa.

                                   « ★ »
Heya guys. How y'all doing?