Chapter 4 -- "The same events."

John enters his classroom, he glances at the door, only to find a magenta haired girl, The ravenette quickly looks away.

The Magenta haired girl squints her eyes, "Suspicious.." She walks to her seat and sits down like any other person would do, soon more student's went in and suddenly, in the blink of an eye, The chairs were full.

The teacher soon entered, The teacher glanced at John and said, "Your the new student, Right? Please introduce yourself here."

John groans and he stands up, The ravenette walks up to the board.

"Hi, im John, And..Uh..I think we'll get along." The ravenette bows down and goes to his seat.

Seraphina was skeptical of that introduction, that wasn't the same as back then, maybe she did something that changed it? Whatever, Suspicious.

Soon, the lecture started, some weren't paying attention and were day dreaming and some were scribbling on their notebook, etc.

Soon the teacher stopped and only some students knew what was coming next, some didn't know since they weren't even paying attention.

"Class, we will have a group project." The teacher said in a stern tone as she placed the chalk she held on her desk.

John smiled at this, this is where he met ser- Seraphina, wait..what? nevermind, he must have forgot, it was 2 years ago when he hadn't been time traveled in the past, The magenta haired girl glanced at The ravenette, and he seemed cheerful--Wait. Cheerful? Wasn't he annoyed?.. Suspicious..

"Percy and Hazel, Badul and Goodul, Sebastian and Diarrheal, Toileta And Browno, John and Seraphina." The teacher chuckled at their names. (TAPE THAT WALL, THE TEACHER BROKE THE FOURTH WALL TAPE IT!)

Seraphina couldn't control a smile, she was foolish back then, But now she won't be foolish, since she knows the future.

John couldn't help but glance at Seraphina, and..oh behold, she was definitely smiling, "I guess she was time traveled too." John thought.

*RIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG!*

John Sighed at this, as this was the time he would met that two-faced healer, Seraphina also knew this, and she was slightly tipped off, but she remained calm and left the classroom.

John did what he was supposed to do and arranged his books, placed them in his bag yada-yada. Soon a teal haired girl approached He ravenette.

"Hey! I'm elaine, how was your day so far?" A teal haired girl asks.