5

LONZO
-
I sat down with Melo before he called Allia over. I dont have an issue with Allia I just think Melo wanna hit it off with her because again he's been head over heels for this girl since he was 18.

"Aye, y'all wus up!" We all look up and see Dmo. "Ah shit my nigga Dmo!" Melo said dappin' him up. "Yo, what's good," I said doing the same as Melo.

"Nothin', how was the party last night?" He asked going behind the grill. "Lit as hell you know the usual."
-
MELO
-
"Okay first of all you do know I have to go home? I can't stay with you." Allia said. "Yeah, you can," I argue back.

"LaMelo." I glare at her. "Watch ya mouth on my government name Allia." She rolled her eyes and I gazed over to see Juliana trying to get Ali's attention.

"Aye." I tapped Ali. She turns and nods at Juliana. "The only way I can stay is if you come back with me and Jalen and talk to my mom." She said clearly annoyed with something or someone.

"What's wrong?" I said lifting her chin. "Nothing." She said lowly and looked on her phone. "Yeah huh," I said taking her phone. She smiled a bit.

"Melo stoppp." She whines. "What's wrong?" I asked again. "I dont wanna go home." She mumbled.

"I promise you and Jalen can chill here till my fam get back. Ight? Now drop dat attitude towards me real quick." She sighed and smiled.

"Uh-huh." I smiled. "Nigga stop." She laughed.
-
ALLIA
-
"Girl let's go back inside," Juliana said coming up to me. "Okay." I wave to Melo and we go walk back in. "Fuck I need a shower." Juliana groans. "Don't you and Gelo basically act like a couple?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Well, I'm gonna shower and we can bounce." I nodded and sat in the kitchen. Then Jalen walks in out of breath.

"Damn nigga." I laughed. "Just know Gelo beat my ass in basketball." I laughed harder. "Cause you fucking suck nigga."

He means mugs me. "That's why I'm playing in the NBA bitch." He said flicking me in my head. I rolled my eyes. "So you and Melo?" he asked drying himself off.

"Stop Jalen," I said getting annoyed by him. "What? You guys seem to fuck with each other." He said getting defensive.

"Back up bro," I mumbled. Then the door opens and we hear a baby scream. "Baby no wait for mama." We also heard.

A girl walks in with a toddler. "Oh hi," she said walking past us. "Hi?" we both said confused and laughed.

"Let's go back out," Jalen said walking back out. "Oh y'all this is Denise and my daughter Zoey," Zo said helping Zoey with her floats.

"Hi I'm Allia," I said hugging her. "And I'm Jalen." She went and hugged him. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys and just know Melo is like on-"

"Gang chill. Zo gets ya, girl! She tellin' niggas my business now!" Melo yelled making me laugh. "She lyin' tho?" Zo said back. "Man y'all ain't shit."

He turns around and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Jalen death stares us. "Stop it, weirdo," I said smacking him. "Don't worry lil bro I won't do no crazy shit gang," Melo said.

"I swear when I see y'all together n touchin' I'm snichin' to mama," Jalen said being cocky. "Nigga you no fun!" I whined.