Ramya Regrets Her Act

Silently they both hug each other for a long time. None of them want to detach from each other. Ramya sobbed in his arms and Abhi caressed her lovingly. Keeping her in his embrace Abhi asked her,

" Ramya I'm sorry I didn't know that Subadra Aunty would have lied to you and tried to hurt you. But why didn't you ask me anything directly?? Why did you tell everything to Amma??" Ramya silently bit her lips in guilty and shed tears.

Abhi detangled her from him and looked at her tears strained face. She struggled to overcome her guilt to face him. He cupped her face, wiped the tears and made her sit on the bed, then gave her water to drink.
Ramya obliged his words like a small kid.

She asked him, " Why are you so good with me, even after knowing what I did?? I don't deserve such warm treatment from you". Ramya looked sad, Abhi smiled assuringly and patted her shoulders softly.

" I hope you will have some explanation" said Abhi and looked at her face. Ramya knew it well, that he wouldn't let her go without an explanation. She gained her strength together and started to say her side story from the beginning.

" Abhi, I didn't intend to create problems between you and your mother. Actually I tried to resolve the problems in my mind. But unfortunately things went out of my control. I never knew aunty would hate that family so much and get annoyed with you. I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry. I regret all my actions" said Ramya pitiful. Abhi looked on worried.

" Will you believe anyone else other than me?? Will you suspect my moral character by believing some stranger's words??" Asked Abhi disappointed.

Ramya was silent for a while then she said,
" Situation forced me to believe in you. Moreover that woman showed me some photos and your engagement cards, she faked a story, I believed it slowly so I was quite upset"

Abhi was surprised at her confessions and asked her curiously, " Why were you upset about my past relationship?? Why does it bothers you so much??"

Emotional Ramya blurted out her heart "Because you are my husband, how can I take it easy when someone was more dear to you than me??". Abhi was pleasantly surprised, he let her speak completely.

" Not only that Subadra Aunty, even you are also responsible for what happened, you too hurt me," said Ramya annoyed. Abhi was stunned and asked her what he did.

" Of Course you did. You ignored me completely and maintained distance with me after  we met that family. So I was annoyed a lot" said Ramya.

"Why did you care about that Priyanka so much?? That too in front of me?? Didn't you think once I would be uncomfortable??" Asked Ramya. Abhi's eyes twinkled seeing her jealous side. He decided to encourage her secretly to bring out her heart.

" What was wrong with it?? She was my fiance once but that was over. Still she remains my friend" said Abhi.

" So,will she hug you infront of all ?? Eventhough she is your friend how can you  you embrace her ?? She don't have that rights to stand near you. Only I can come near you, only I can hug you and only I have all rights on you" said Ramya with a heavy breathe. She didn't realised what she said out of an anger.

Abhi came near her pinched her chin and directly asked her looking at her eyes,
" Ramya, are you aware about your confession just now?? I hope you are not out of your mind" said Abhi teasingly. Ramya realised whatever she said right now and felt shy, she nodded her head as yes. Abhi's face sparkled in happiness.

" I can't see another woman near you. I can't tolerate it when you care about other women more than me. I thought you want to divorce me for that Priyanka " said Ramya sadly looking down at her fingers which were trapped between Abhi's hands.

All of a sudden Abhi pulled her closer to him and crushed her lips with his. Ramya was shocked at first with his sudden act, she didn't know what happened and how to react. It was a fierce kiss, he tried to make her realise what she meant to her?? and how special she is?? He was angry when she didn't trust him and misunderstood his feelings for her.

After a while when she was out of breath he released her lips. She looked so pale and shy to face him, his face was filled with happiness. Ramya looked beautiful in her messy hair and she looked adorable.

He whispered in her ears, " Don't dare to repeat this mistake. I want you to trust me and believe that I can't cheat you forever. You are more important to me than any other person, if you fail to trust me once again then I have to punish you " said Abhi naughtily by tracing her lip line. Her earlobes turned pink and her lips curled up in shyness.

He looked at her smiling face and took it as a good sign of their relationship. He said to her, " You assumed I don't like you, because I was far from you, right?? ". Ramya nodded her head in anticipation.

" Did you forget?? You are the one drawing the border line between us?? "Asked Abhi.

Ramya was confused for a minute and remembered her words to him when she said that she was ready to give a chance to their marriage. She looked embarrassed.

"You asked me not to touch you in our six month trial period. Then how will I break that??" Asked Abhi. Ramya looked surprised.

" Moreover I was not sure whether you really accepted this marriage and me wholeheartedly. Because I'm not a good looking man, I don't have that confidence to come near you" said Abhi bitterly. Ramya felt sad seeing him in pain.

Ramya moved near him, cupped his cheeks and said, " Why are you saying this?? Your heart is more beautiful than mine, even more so, you are not inferior to me or others. I was a fool to push you away before" said Ramya with guilt.

"When we were married I was scared to see your face at first but now I don't feel any such feelings because I know how beautiful your heart is. To be frank I yearn to see your face once I wake up everyday. I totally forgot about that grace period agreement between us " said Ramya without hiding her secrets. Abhi was ecstatic hearing her words.

" Really?? " Asked Abhi happily. Ramya nodded her head in acknowledgment.

Next moment Abhi started to give her butterfly kisses she was surprised and dumb. After few seconds Abhi realised her  condition, stopped kissing her and asked her worried,
"Am I bothering you??You don't like this??" He looked scared and hurt.

Looking at his worried face Ramya nodded her head instantly, she smiled shyly and gave him her concern with a smile to continue his act. Abhi was extremely happy and continued to kiss her cheeks, face and lips. This time she too accepted him happily, her body and soul reacted to his warm touches. Her hands embraced his shoulders.

Finally he pushed her slowly on the bed and passed his tongue into her lips and gave her a passionate long kiss. She landed in a different world when he was with her. She pulled his hair strands and pushed him more into her, she moaned in pleasure.

Shortly after that he pulled himself from her lips and muttered.
" I love you Ramya. I love you so much"
She looked at his face surprised and had goosebumps. After saying this he buried his face between her neckline.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be soon guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you