Chapter 50

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I knew that Jared and my brother were pissed

I knew that Jared and my brother were pissed. Paul looked like he was ready to take on all of the Cullen's as Jared looked like he was ready to kill Bella and Edward for what they were planning. Dr. Cullen called for a meeting first thing in the morning. Sam agreed because Dr. Cullen said it was about what I told him. We were waiting for them as the sun was coming up.

"Thank you for coming! I know it is early and you all had a lot to talk about after I left last night." I heard making me jump as I was falling asleep in Jared's arms. I look up and see Alice, Edward and Bella standing away from the rest of the family. I smile as Bella looks a little scared as she stands behind Edward.

"No problem. Davina told us what she told you last night. Bella and Edward should be glad that she kept that to herself until after the battle. Cause we would not have helped you if we would have known what they were planning." Sam says as Bella looks shocked at what he said as does Edward.

"If you three try to turn my sister, it will be war and we will go for Bella first since she is the reason you are doing this." Paul says as Jared nods his head. Edward looks scared this time. Alice just stands there looking scared as Bella looks like she just shit her pants.

"What have you done to Emmett and Rosalie? I can't see them anymore!" Alice asks, looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

"If they haven't told you then neither will I! That is their business." I say with a sweet smile. She huffs at me and looks over to Emmett and Rosalie, who are glaring at her.

"We already told you we are not ready to tell anyone just yet." Emmett says with a growl. Alice sighs as she looks back over at me.

"Look, we are sorry!" Bella says as I scoff at her. She looks at me and she actually looks sorry for once. I was shocked that she really looked like she was sorry.

"Edward, Bella and Alice have been told that if they try to turn, or harm Davina in any way, then Emmett, Rosalie, Myself and Esme will be on your side." Dr. Cullen says as the pack nods their heads. Bella looks upset that Jake is not there.

"I hope you are happy... You are breaking a family up." Bella says as I start to laugh.

"Wrong Bella. I am making sure that my family stays together. It is you three that are trying to ruin two families, not me." I say as Edward looks at me and sighs.

"We are only doing what we have to do to make sure Bella is safe." Edward says as I laugh.

"While you risk the lives of the real innocent people. God! Your head is so far up her ass." I say, shaking my head at him. "Do you hear yourself?" I ask as Edward looks at me confused. "We are only doing what we have to do to make sure BELLA is safe. No, she is making you believe that this is to keep her safe. But I know that she wants me to be turned so she can move in on my boyfriend. Like the whore she really is." I say as Alice is in her own little world.

"She is right. But it won't work. Jared loves Davina. The kind of love you have for your true mate. Not your blood singer. The kind of love you truly deserve Edward." Rosalie says as Jared holds me close to him and kisses my head.

"Does your family even want to protect her anymore? Knowing that you are planning on starting a war with us all because of her. I mean think about it Edward you are putting the lives of your family in danger because of Bella. The girl who is still sleeping with other guys behind your back. I know she was still sleeping with Jake up until the day you all went up the mountain." I say as Edward growls and looks at Bella. "I mean did you really think that she stopped when she told you she did?" I say/ask with a scoff. Bella looks like she is going to pass out.

"Edward, I want you to put yourself in my shoes. What would you do? If you were me and I was you and I was trying to take away the girl you have loved for most of your life?" Jared says looking only at Edward.

"I would be doing what you are doing to protect her as well. I never thought about how this would affect you and the pack." Edward says as I know he read Jeard's mind. "I am sorry. You are all right. What Bella wanted us to do wouldn't stop a war but start one. One that we would not win." Edward says as Bella scoffs at him.

"Please they won't hurt me. Jake wouldn't allow it." Bella says with another scoff.

"Jake doesn't have a say in it. You come after an imprint and member of the pack then we will do what we have to to protect one of our own." Sam says as the pack nod their heads. Bella looks shocked.

"You seem to forget that Davina is still human. Bella!" Rosalie says as she smiles at me. Bella scoffs and stomps her foot.

"Bella, I have been trying to figure out what you have against Davina." Jasper says. "Clearly she is prettier than you. Smarter too if she just graduated at sixteen. She clearly is a fighter, something you are not." Jasper says, making me laugh. "But it all comes down to Jake and Jared. You want what she has." Jasper says as Alice looks at Bella and shakes her head.

"You took Jake from her and now you are trying to do that with Jared. But he wants nothing to do with you. Turn her and maybe just maybe he will turn to you. But he won't. He will still love Davina and be with her." Alice says looking at Bella who is glaring at everyone.

"What is so special about her?" Bella asks, making Jared growl. Rosalie shakes her head.

"She isn't you!" Emmett says, smirking at his family! Rosalie giggles at him but nods her head.