Misterbug + Marintte sin (not my story)

This fic is called Just Between us by ghostlyhamburger search up Just Between us by ghostlyhamburger Archive of Our Own. Ive been reading a lot of their one-shots so I right post a lot from them. Enjoy!

Ladybug and Chat decided to switch miraculouses for a while, get to know each other's kwamis and powers—just in case.

The last thing Marinette expected was to see was Mister Bug on her balcony. He'd visited her a few times as Chat, but Mister Bug seemed more responsible—not the kind to drop in on a civilian's home to say hi.

She wasn't supposed to know who he was, anyways, so she put on a confused look when she opened the skylight. "Um, hello?"

"Hey, Princess," Mister Bug said, dropping into her bedroom, landing softly on her bed. "Sorry if I scared you. I know I look a little different tonight."

"Chat?" she asked, feigning shock. "But—you look like Ladybug."

"We switched," he said simply. "Just for a little while. But I think I look good in spots, don't I?" He struck a pose, stretching out languidly on her mattress, and she couldn't help but blush slightly when she saw how well the suit contoured to his abs.

Since when did she have a thing for abs?!

"Y-you look good," she confirmed, tearing her eyes away from him, trying not to let her face burn. True, he looked different, but this was still Chat, her friend who listened to her ramble about her day and didn't laugh at her when she cried over the sad scenes in Disney movies. A friend she was comfortable with, and that comfort would be ruined if she let herself think about the fact that he was also hot as hell.

Mister Bug smiled widely as he sat up. "You look really good too, you know," he murmured.

Her hair was hanging limply around her shoulders, and she was in the most unflattering oversized T-shirt she owned, comfy but looked like a muumuu on her slim form. "Yeah, right."

"You do," he said reaching out to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "So, uh, I don't know about you but I'm in the mood for some trashy reality TV."

"Always," she replied, her smile growing. This was easy. Comfortable. "Wanna head down? I'll get the computer set up."

Mister Bug groaned, flopping onto his back on her bed. "But I'm so comfy here. Can't we just watch on your phone?"

"Lazy," she accused, gently swatting at him, her hand making soft contact with his stomach (and those abs). "Fine, scoot over so I can lay down."

He rolled over, onto his stomach, and she grabbed her phone from the small shelf beside the bed and pulled up the latest episodes of The Bachelor.

"How is this guy supposed to choose any girl when he spends maybe fifteen minutes with them?" Mister Bug ranted, his shoulder pressed to Marinette's as they squished together to look at the small screen.

"Most of the time they don't end up married after the show," she replied. "They try to say it's all love at first sight, but I don't think that exists."

"Not even with that model kid you've got all the pictures of?"

"Shut up," she replied, lightly shoving him. "I hated him at first, actually. But then he turned out to be really sweet."

"Wait, you actually do love him?"

She blinked. "Uh, yeah? I haven't exactly been subtle about it."

He didn't reply for a moment, just stared at her, his eyes seeming to search her face for something. "Just him?"

It was amazing how green his eyes were, even without the wash of his usual mask. "I—I don't know."